User Avatar Image

The Cancer Survivors

posted by BlueHunter987 on - last edited - Viewed by 891 users
After the cancer survivors and Vernon stole the boat in episode 4, what do you think happened?
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rock114;766693 said:
    If we find them in Season 2, they won't be survivors after I get through with'em.
    ^^ This. hmmmmm where did I leave my chainsaw.:eek:
  • all this violence sounds familiar..

larry...

ben...

the saint johns...

duck ??

oh wait some people wimped out when faced with the moral choice and saved/spared them...

most likely being old and mostly weak they attempted to survive at sea but their supplies ran out and upon trying to get more on land where caught by walkers and are now dead..
  • I hope they got mugged by bandits and thrown to the sea.
  • Some of them probably died...
  • Not sure. If the plot of season 2 takes place outside Savannah, I think it'd be highly unlikely we'll ever hear about them again.
  • marioluigi344;767727 said:
    I heard Ben drilled holes in the boat to make it lighter...
    Sutinen;767837 said:
    I hope they got mugged by bandits and thrown to the sea.
    aefety;767838 said:
    Some of them probably died...
    these sound familiar LOL
  • Dem death threats xP
  • Milosuperspesh;767448 said:
    all this violence sounds familiar..

larry...

ben...

the saint johns...

duck ??

oh wait some people wimped out when faced with the moral choice and saved/spared them...

most likely being old and mostly weak they attempted to survive at sea but their supplies ran out and upon trying to get more on land where caught by walkers and are now dead..
    Bad examples, three out of four of them were members of our own group. They were useless idiots and a grumpy old man, but they were our useless idiots and grumpy old man. Even then, in my own case... I wasn't too broken up to see Duck go (I just figured it was going to be a Narm moment, which Telltale averted by making the kid mute after being attacked... again). Hell, in the one example with non-group members, sparing the St. Johns is arguably more cruel than just killing them outright.
  • marioluigi344;767727 said:
    I heard Ben drilled holes in the boat to make it lighter...
    I can totally see Ben doing that...

"Did I do good, Lee?"
  • I hope they crash and drown :D

Or if we meet them in Season 2, I'm going to make sure they crash and burn :D
This discussion has been closed.