User Avatar Image

lees wife

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
I've always wondered who lees wife was. Telltale could have at least gave us a name. I've just wondered who she was this whole time with this thinking i came up with a far-fetched theory maybe lees wife is michionne

Evidence(Far Fetched)
1. Michionne said that she had and Ex-Husband. The zombies with her were her boyfriend and his best-friend.

2. Michionne was a lawyer and sometime that means you have to travel around the state to settle cases and etc. She could have developed a relationship with him while they were working on a case(we do see how michionne is with men)
3. She said she had two kids but by the look (I know looks) you can tell she’s never had a child.
Was bored so came up with this don’t judge :P TT just give us a name. (spelled her name wrong but i dont care)
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Both are badasses, so I'll say that this theory is proven correct under Rule of Cool.
  • lol this guy^ gets a cookie
  • Didn't Dave say Lee killed the senator as well as his wife?
  • Zeruis;767503 said:
    Didn't Dave say Lee killed the senator as well as his wife?
    He did in interviews, but dialogue in game seems to tilt more toward Lee only having killed the senator. In the end, it's up to the player to decide if Lee killed her as well or not, because he certainly had motive and opportunity to kill her too. I initially thought that he HAD killed both, but that changed over time as I played and learned more about the murder. It's still possible though, but not really important in the grand scheme of the game.
  • Yeah i think it was just the wife because the way lee talks to the stranger its kind of saying shes alive
  • KingOfTheDead;767513 said:
    Yeah i think it was just the wife because the way lee talks to the stranger its kind of saying shes alive
    Plus, if you mention Lee's Wife to Hershel, he says he thinks she's in Virgina. So unless he buried her there I don't think he killed her. Anytime people mention Lee's past they just mention him killing the senator, I'm pretty sure if he killed his wife too he'd been convicted for that also so she's probably alive.
  • Jaded X Gamer;767514 said:
    Plus, if you mention Lee's Wife to Hershel, he says he thinks she's in Virgina. So unless he buried her there I don't think he killed her. Anytime people mention Lee's past they just mention him killing the senator, I'm pretty sure if he killed his wife too he'd been convicted for that also so she's probably alive.
    Yeah, she's certainly still alive. Maybe she could be Michonne. Virginia isn't ridiculously far from Georgia, and perhaps she had to travel for business. Though who travels for business with a katana I don't know.
  • Lol not a chance, but I like the thought haha.
  • Who, besides Eric Cartman, says Lee's wife had to be an African-American as well? :-P

    But yeah, rule of cool demands Michionne to be it!
  • The other walker Michawwnn had was her boyfriend. I doubt Lee's wife had two affairs at the same time..
This discussion has been closed.