User Avatar Image

lees wife

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
I've always wondered who lees wife was. Telltale could have at least gave us a name. I've just wondered who she was this whole time with this thinking i came up with a far-fetched theory maybe lees wife is michionne

Evidence(Far Fetched)
1. Michionne said that she had and Ex-Husband. The zombies with her were her boyfriend and his best-friend.

2. Michionne was a lawyer and sometime that means you have to travel around the state to settle cases and etc. She could have developed a relationship with him while they were working on a case(we do see how michionne is with men)
3. She said she had two kids but by the look (I know looks) you can tell she’s never had a child.
Was bored so came up with this don’t judge :P TT just give us a name. (spelled her name wrong but i dont care)
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sutinen;767623 said:
    The other walker Michawwnn had was her boyfriend. I doubt Lee's wife had two affairs at the same time..
    We don't know how long the process of Lee Everett was.
  • Sutinen;767623 said:
    The other walker Michawwnn had was her boyfriend. I doubt Lee's wife had two affairs at the same time..
    Who said it was at the same time? Lee killed one lover, and what with the grief that followed and probably the lengthy trial to convict Lee there was time to pick up a new lover. And technically that one would probably not be an affair, I doubt Lee and his wife were legally married for that long after he killed her last boy toy...
  • Are you serious? Lee's wife is Michione? Impossible! Michione had got two children, but Lee has never had kids.
  • zev_zev;767676 said:
    Are you serious? Lee's wife is Michione? Impossible! Michione had got two children, but Lee has never had kids.
    Theres no proof.
  • KingOfTheDead;767871 said:
    Theres no proof.
    And you have certainly there is evidence of... aha;)

Anyway it's just impossible, If Michione cheated on her husband with a Senator, I'm sure that she would tell Tyreese or Morgan about it.
  • zev_zev;767916 said:
    And you have certainly there is evidence of... aha;)

Anyway it's just impossible, If Michione cheated on her husband with a Senator, I'm sure that she would tell Tyreese or Morgan about it.
    No she barely talked to tyresse she really kept to herself.
  • i now have this strange feeling lee's wife will be the one we play as in season 2... which would make an interesting story now that i think out it.
  • KingOfTheDead;767871 said:
    Theres no proof.
    Yes there is. In episode 1, both Kenny and Clem asked Lee if he had kids. His answer is no.
  • double_u;768026 said:
    Yes there is. In episode 1, both Kenny and Clem asked Lee if he had kids. His answer is no.
    No proof micchonne did
  • OP said he body is too fine to have had children. I have to agree. he knows a thing or two about women.

Michonne could have developed a very emotional relationship with her boyfriend during the lengthy trial after witnessing her husband murder the senator.
This discussion has been closed.