User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Or I could just put a password on the thing and spare what dignity I have left.

That said, with any luck, we'll be bringing her stuff home tomorrow and this won't be an issue. Hell, she's got two computers of her own, one of which is a laptop, and the other is identical to this one, minus my TV card.
  • Man.. I love coffee. Without coffee my life would be pretty shitty.
    Coffee is a liquid lifesaver... or life-destroyer in the wrong volume.
  • I once had coffee.

It would be my last one.

Yes, I died.
  • What would you guys do if you saw and unmarked grave next to a Bill Carson's grave.
  • WarpSpeed;767276 said:
    If you played Sam & Max Season 1 but don't visit the Sam & Max forums anymore, you may want to check out this thread. See what Telltale employees do in their spare time....
    That was great.
  • if it's an unmarked grave how do I see it?
  • Rather Dashing;767724 said:
    if it's an unmarked grave how do I see it?
    Is that a huge plot hole in The Good the Bad and The Ugly?
  • I went to my first Magic draft this evening.
    I was so nervous at first, but I had a lot of fun, and even got a little chatty.
    And I didn't perform badly either! I drafted a good deck and won 2 out of 3 matchups, (lost the first to a more experienced player, but it was still incredibly close. He just scraped a win in both of his matches. Had I not been so much of a n00b I could have won the whole night! XD)

I came 8th overall. Didn't get a prize sadly, but I was close.
    (And next time I'll actually know what the cards are In the set and I'll be able to mix it up a little more)
  • Yes, in the sense that graves are holes in plots of land.
  • Rather Dashing;767724 said:
    if it's an unmarked grave how do I see it?
    Here, like this.
This discussion has been closed.