User Avatar Image

Twitter giveaway - Friday 1st Feb

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 791 users
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. We're doing a big giveaway on Twitter tomorrow with game codes and some (shhh) special surprises, including stuff for The Walking Dead fans. Stay tuned to @telltalegames and @lauraperusco on Friday!
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ok, maybe I'm just a twitter noob, but for some reason, not all of the replies to the questions are shown, so it's displayed just my response and then someone else was announced as being first to answer. Is my twitter delayed? Oh well, either way I lost this round, but any help regarding twitter would be appreciated :)
  • Darth Marsden;767621 said:
    That'd be me. Hello! :)

Actually, I've no idea what it could stand for out-of-context. Dungeon Master? Darth Maul? Depth Meter? Death Machine? Deep Massage? Dark Matter? DarkMan?

(Oh GOD let it be DarkMan, those films were awesome)
    Figured it out. It stands for Direct Message, a feature on twitter.

I answered all these questions within seconds. Sucks that I didn't win anything. :(
  • Damn. I had no idea it was going to be over in such a short span of time. I shouldn't have been playing Dota. :p

But, uh...what was the special surprise?
  • So, will future Telltale contests/promotions/community events/etc. be primarily Twitter-based? I'm wondering if I should sign up.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    butthead;767628 said:
    Figured it out. It stands for Direct Message, a feature on twitter.
    Yep, you got it!
    butthead;767628 said:
    I answered all these questions within seconds. Sucks that I didn't win anything. :(
    Keep trying - we'll be giving stuff away 'til I head home! :)
    RAnthonyMahan;767630 said:
    Damn. I had no idea it was going to be over in such a short span of time. I shouldn't have been playing Dota. :p

But, uh...what was the special surprise?
    It ain't over yet... ;)
    Klatuu;767636 said:
    So, will future Telltale contests/promotions/community events/etc. be primarily Twitter-based? I'm wondering if I should sign up.
    I wouldn't say it will definitely ALL be Twitter-based, but we don't plan to stop using Twitter any time soon.
  • *crosses fingers for a Sam & Max case file or sketchbook to be one of the prizes later on*
  • Great event, thanks TTG!
  • More hats, please! :o

It was pretty crazy to see how many followers there were at the beginning of the giveaway compared to the end. Went from like 300 to 1200, I think. Shows how many people really want Clementine's hat. My heart was pounding during the giveaway, but unfortunately no hat for me. :p

Thank you for the event!
    (Even if it distracted me from my studying...)
    :D
  • Could you please start to sell the hats...
  • thesuperzapper;768020 said:
    Could you please start to sell the hats...
    I second this
This discussion has been closed.