User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.2K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TomPravetz;768029 said:
    I sense a great disturbance in the force.
    Did somebody touch your penis?
  • TomPravetz;768029 said:
    I sense a great disturbance in the force.
    Sorry, my bad. I had the spicy beans yesterday....
  • Exploration can be fun, but when you have to constantly switch between three characters and travel back over old ground - often multiple times if you’re finding a puzzle confusing - it soon becomes labourious. On consoles this can ostensibly be lessened with the ability to play cooperatively, or so I hear. On PC (our review platform) there is no co-op option. Which is strange, because there is a “Drop Player” option in the pause menu - which, incidentally, removes the option to “Save and Quit” if you press it ... The Cave on PC is an unprofessional and inferior product.

Not a flattering Cave review.
  • puzzlebox;768024 said:
    I'm happy to share whatever I can about the stuff Telltale's working on... just sometimes it's kind of contractually required that we don't talk about things we're not supposed to yet. :)
    I don't really care about the new version of the site, but it feels like Telltale's been in complete radio silence mode for anything that isn't the Walking Dead since... well... forever.

Aside from announcing Fables and Kings Quest a thousand years ago, nobody seems to have any idea what to expect, uh, ever. At least give us a tease one in a while!
  • Noname215;768166 said:
    Slender: The Arrival trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tenpLSKU-9U
    Hopefully it's better than 8 pages.
  • Scnew;768150 said:
    I don't really care about the new version of the site, but it feels like Telltale's been in complete radio silence mode for anything that isn't the Walking Dead since... well... forever.

Aside from announcing Fables and Kings Quest a thousand years ago, nobody seems to have any idea what to expect, uh, ever. At least give us a tease one in a while!
    Even though I'm all for teases, I think partial nudity would be pushing their site rules.
  • DAISHI;768170 said:
    Hopefully it's better than 8 pages.
    It certainly has better graphics than 8 pages. But they are perfect examples of tense horror games, and among the best of the genre of survival/psychological horror games.
  • Is Slenderman free for public use then?
This discussion has been closed.