User Avatar Image

Idea for making past choices in S2

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 261 users
So, Mass Effect 2 had an interactive comic which you made choices from the first game, for example, what your love interest was, and I think it'd be great if season 2 had a similar thing to make choices from S1. The comic style would fit and the narrator could Clementine or Lee. Anyways, what do you guys think? Would it be a good idea?
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That1Guy;768567 said:
    So, Mass Effect 2 had an interactive comic which you made choices from the first game, for example, what your love interest was, and I think it'd be great if season 2 had a similar thing to make choices from S1. The comic style would fit and the narrator could Clementine or Lee. Anyways, what do you guys think? Would it be a good idea?
    Is this for people who wouldnt have played season 1 then?
  • Crixus;768570 said:
    Is this for people who wouldnt have played season 1 then?
    Yeah.
  • That1Guy;768571 said:
    Yeah.
    Yeah in that case it would be a good idea or they could also do that if you didnt play season 1 your choices would already be made based on the most popular choices from season 1.
  • Crixus;768572 said:
    Yeah in that case it would be a good idea or they could also do that if you didnt play season 1 your choices would already be made based on the most popular choices from season 1.
    From what I've seen the most popular choices change drastically all the time. So would they use players' first time data, most recent data or something else? I wonder...
  • Mornai;768591 said:
    From what I've seen the most popular choices change drastically all the time. So would they use players' first time data, most recent data or something else? I wonder...
    Good question,most recent i guess?
  • I think past choices that would matter the most in season 2 would be all Lee's teachings to Clementine.
  • It's funny.
    If you look at your peoples profile pictures, it's like Clem and Lee are talking to That one guy...
    And now BEN. :D
    Anyway, this could be pretty clever.
  • Crixus;768615 said:
    Good question,most recent i guess?
    I suppose the game could detect if you already have the first season installed (and finished),and ask you which save do you want to import your choices from.But yeah,good question. :)
This discussion has been closed.