User Avatar Image

Looky what I made!

posted by ladognome on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
I have decided to make a Sam and Max Halloween costume, and I have been working on it all summer. In fact, I've finished.
I will be Sam (I have made a mask and have bought a suit from a thrift store), and I made Max (who I will carry around).

Here's Max:

I hope you don't mind me telling you. I just thought I'd share since everyone on this forum would probably be interested. ;)
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This post made the You ♥ The Internet page on the Blogs & Comics.
  • what does that mean?
  • When you click on the Blogs & Comics, there's a little space that has cool stuff from around the internet.

And since I forgot to say last time, that's a cool looking Max.
  • shweet! thanks for telling me! I'm "famous".

why does everyone think i'm a guy? maybe it's the fact that I'm technically cross-dressing as Sam. lol
  • The final costume:

Close up:

• ladognome;76872 said:
    shweet! thanks for telling me! I'm "famous".

why does everyone think i'm a guy? maybe it's the fact that I'm technically cross-dressing as Sam. lol
    I think we assume everyone on the internet is a guy until proven otherwise, sorry about that. At least no-one (so far) has said "thr R no grlz on teh intarwebz!!!11eleventy-one...lol"

Wow, it was hard to see the mask in the full shot (too dark), but the up-close shows how much work you put into it. That is awesome! I am seriously in awe of your talents right now. Thanks for the pics... remember to put up some more pics when you wear the costume out on the town.
  • wow that is really good!
  • Wow, congratulations! That's an awesome Sam costume! Max is cute. Good job
  • Derwin;76894 said:
    I think we assume everyone on the internet is a guy until proven otherwise, sorry about that. At least no-one (so far) has said "thr R no grlz on teh intarwebz!!!11eleventy-one...lol"
    hehe it's okay. easy mistake to make. there need to be more girl gamers out there foruming.

and thanks everyone!
    sorry that the picture is dark. i just took it and no one's home right now...so i had to use the timer. haha

it was really fun to make, but i'm glad it's over so I can enjoy the finished product.
    although i can breath in the mask, it is EXTREMELY hot to wear. i hope it's a cold Halloween this year! ;)
  • Actually, I assumed you were a girl due to your icon.
Add Comment