User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 21.9K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Granted, he's so beautiful, that you can't handle it and you die.

I wish I knew how to speak Russian.
  • Granted. Ты идиот.

I wish for a six-pack.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Granted, You now have a six pack of turkey and gravy flavored soda.

I wish there were more days in Februrary.
  • Granted, they take two more days from the rest of the year, including you're birthday.

I wish I could meet the Axis of Awesome.
  • Granted, they're so funny, you run of out air from trying to breathe while laughing, and go unconcious, your unconcious self runs of out air, and then you die from not enough air.

I wish I didn't have a popped tire on my car.
  • Your wish is my command. In this new timeline, your tire has never popped. As a result, last night you decide to go out to the grocery store to pick up a few things you've been meaning to buy for a while. However, on the way there, you fail to notice a pedestrian crossing the road in the dark. You strike her and screech to a halt. You get out of your car, trembling as you slowly walk over to the young girl lying before your vehicle. Her body is twisted at impossible angles, blood is pooling beneath her as she lays still, so still, on the ground before you. Fear overtakes you as you collapse to your knees. Time loses meaning and you hardly notice as you are taken away in the back of a police car. You are now spending the next several long, long years in prison for vehicular manslaughter. Well done.

I wish for $4.
  • Granted, They're Canadian dollars.

I wish I had the ability to remove stupid things from the universe
  • You remove yourself.

I wish for a fifty foot stack of pancakes.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Granted. They're brought into existence directly over your head, and once they finish fully materializing they crush you under their sheer mass.

I wish I didn't have two doctor appointments today.
  • Granted. Instead, you have two root canals scheduled for today.
Add Comment