User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428.2K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Or try making the photo on a day when trees don't sway in the wind.
  • And that dimensional warp.
  • Ooh celebraty name dropping...

I was in the same donut shop as Harrison Ford once. I didn't see him because no one recognized him until he was leaving as the employees aren't allowed to mention that he's there(he apparently frequents the donut shop :p), but I got to see him drive away in his car.

The car was nice, the donuts were a bit stale...
  • coolsome;769144 said:
    And that dimensional warp.
    Yeah, be extremely careful about those also, as they can ruin every photo. I had that once when I tried to photograph a couple who asked me to photograph them, when a dimensional warp cut their heads right off. Needless to say, the photo was ruined.

Either that or it was a serial killer. I guess we'll never know.
  • DAISHI;769092 said:
    Gorgeous!
    I can't get enough of the gorge. It's one of those places that just doesn't seem like should exist in real life.
    Rather Dashing;769099 said:
    Too bad about the panorama stitching. The trick is to try and rotate the camera around an imaginary axis at its center, rather than around yourself. This is a bit less natural and makes you look weird but reduces stitching issues.
    I kinda tried to do that, but it's harder than it looks!
    GaryCXJk;769141 said:
    Or try making the photo on a day when trees don't sway in the wind.
    I'd think I'd have a hard time doing that in the windsurfing capital of the world. :p
    coolsome;769144 said:
    And that dimensional warp.
    well there's no helping that.

God I hope they solve crimes!
  • Aw goddamn, I can't sleep now. Just wrote one of the scariest pieces for my novel I've ever written.
    Those weren’t the only kinds of dreams though. Some were just pure nightmare, recurring dreams with the same theme, telling a story I never have written before myself. In that dream, I would lie in my bed, and look besides me to where Diana was, but she was gone. I then got up, trying to look for her, but on my way down, I always felt like I was being watched, as if there were faces on the walls, with hollow eyes and pitch dark mouths, but every time they escaped my peripheral vision, they disappeared.

I would then reach the bottom of the stairs, and enter the bookstore. There I would see a child in a red cloak, standing with her back towards me, but when I approached her, she turned around, revealing that same face, hollow eyes and pitch dark mouth.
    I should stop fucking reading creepypastas. God dammit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wash my brains with Bravest Warriors. 40% sexy Beth time.

EDIT: And washed. See you guys tomorrow.
  • GaryCXJk;769339 said:
    40% sexy Beth time.
    woah

Anyways, I'm having awesome visitors come over next month!
  • Just got done crying at the ending of The Walking Dead.
This discussion has been closed.