36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Note that Connor doesn't actually say anything about Clementine; he just said the next game will "continue the story", indicating your personal choices will be carried over in some fashion. How Telltale will go about doing that remains to be seen.
  • At least he said that yet they didn't seriously consider starting with a new set of chars, I think Clementine will re-appear in season 2, and I really hope I'm right on that, and they see how many people wish that, and they know: Mad fans, are bad fans, so they will hopefully and probably put little Clem in season 2.
    Oh btw: thanks for sharing this information/interview.
  • Robert Morgan;769201 said:
    Note that Connor doesn't actually say anything about Clementine; he just said the next game will "continue the story", indicating your personal choices will be carried over in some fashion. How Telltale will go about doing that remains to be seen.
    Considering how the main point of the story was about Clementine... I think its safe to say she will be in Season 2.
  • I hope it introduces some of the characters from the television show, that would be pretty cool.
  • gimmeseason2;769207 said:
    I hope it introduces some of the characters from the television show, that would be pretty cool.
    That could be a mistake, IMO. Introducing characters from the comic/show is a risky business, since the writers are usually boxed in by whatever occurs to said character within WALKING DEAD canon. A good example of this is your inability to rescue Shawn, even if you chose to save him over Duck.

Then again, I suppose there are ways they could go about doing it. I haven't been reading that many issues of the comic book.
  • If they aren't gonna give us anykind of trailer what-so-ever..I'm gonna rage,and worse than I did at the end of EP 5 -.-
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    TWD81;769198 said:
    Season 2 will continue Clems story!
    Misinformation. Just what we need here, thanks buddy. :(
    article said:
    "Anything is possible," he said. "We're talking through different scenarios, though I don't think we've talked through one where we just start with a new set of characters.
  • Telltale wouldn't kick such an awesome character...
    Like Advanced said,I am sure Clem will re-appear in the second season.
  • I'm Clem doesn't appear in Season 2, then they shouldn't call it Walking Dead...
  • This sounds very promising, everyone I know is really excited for season 2.
This discussion has been closed.