28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We shall have to see when more information surfaces :)
  • I want it to be April, who I consider to have the more interesting story (and better voice actress, but that's just me), but am very much resigned to the fact it'll probably be about Zoe, considering that it seems to be the direction the story's taken.
  • And the Kickstarter is live. Looks like Chapters will be following Zoë after all.

I reckon I'll be pledging at the $110 tier.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Woodsyblue;769199 said:
    I reckon I'll be pledging at the $110 tier
    Me too, as that one looked like it had the most compelling extras.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Woodsyblue;769199 said:
    And the Kickstarter is live. Looks like Chapters will be following Zoë after all.

I reckon I'll be pledging at the $110 tier.
    I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!!

...and will have to hope for PayPal option anyway when the initial 850.000 are in.

BTW, the Dreamfall chapters kickstarter has thrown the first "Broken Sword" day in the dust right now, and will probably dethrone the first day of the Double Fine adventure VERY soon. Yet Chapters will never beat DF's day two. NEVER. I refuse to believe.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    ...if I did a playthrough of "Dreamfall" in the recently popular picture book Let's Play form... would anyone here be interested?!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Vainamoinen;769280 said:
    ...if I did a playthrough of "Dreamfall" in the recently popular picture book Let's Play form... would anyone here be interested?!
    Sure. Sounds interesting to me. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    After all, lots of players never made it through the game. Chapters will include "a recap"... but who really wants that, eh?
Add Comment