User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead on PS vita?

posted by Russell King on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
can you release the walking dead game on ps vita or can you make one for ps vita and when is season 2 coming out cuse i want to play it :)
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's no point in putting it on Vita. No one would buy it because no one has a vita. (saying this as a vita owner and lover myself) It's just the sad truth. As for season 2 no one can say. Probably 2014 but thats just my prediction
  • Rtboh;769468 said:
    There's no point in putting it on Vita. No one would buy it because no one has a vita. (saying this as a vita owner and lover myself) It's just the sad truth. As for season 2 no one can say. Probably 2014 but thats just my prediction
    Actually TWD would be great on the Vita and is needed for the Vita.
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    I would love to see Telltale make some games for the Vita and would double dip in a heart beat if they did release some Vita titles. However, I don't think the Vita is currently doing so well and I imagine Telltale would probably focus on more popular systems.
  • completely off topic but Soul Sacrifice for the vita is looking really good!
  • I would love to see TWD on my Vita with cross play!
  • Rtboh;769468 said:
    There's no point in putting it on Vita. No one would buy it because no one has a vita. (saying this as a vita owner and lover myself) It's just the sad truth. As for season 2 no one can say. Probably 2014 but thats just my prediction
    Yeah, "nobody as it". How can you even say that? It sells pretty good, especially in Japan, and probably here also.
  • Good news then! The Walking Dead has apparently been announced to be coming to the PS Vita in the future which is of course brilliant as I loved it on PS3 and would play it again on the Vita.
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/telltales-the-walking-dead-coming-to-playstation-vita
  • Rtboh;769468 said:
    I thought it had been announced that season 2 was due Winter 2013 by Telltale?!
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    C0mmander;779846 said:
    Good news then! The Walking Dead has apparently been announced to be coming to the PS Vita in the future which is of course brilliant as I loved it on PS3 and would play it again on the Vita.
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/telltales-the-walking-dead-coming-to-playstation-vita
    What a surpirse! Then again, maybe Telltale was intuitive and paid attention to the fact that indies say Vita is a great platform for indie games. Definitely double dipping!
  • I already own The Walking Dead on PSN, will be updated with a Cross Play feature like in Sly Cooper & Playstation All-Stars? I'd really like to play the Vita version. :)
This discussion has been closed.