User Avatar Image

General Ramblings Section!

posted by InfamousDS on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
This has been brought to you by the Thnikkaman, and by the letter pie.
Thnikkaman;76916 said:
Ok guys, get back on topic here. This is the thread for RELEASE DATE RAMBLINGS. If you want to argue about gaming componies, go to the GENERAL RAMBLINGS section.
276 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • InfamousDS;76933 said:
    hoorayhoorayhoorayhoorayhooray, a thread with no topic, and it isn't even my fault! The Thnikkaman did it! Hoorayhoorayhoorayhooray!
    Yay!You took the idea for BUMPER CAR thread and we're posting constructively.Kinda.
  • someguyfromazoo;76938 said:
    Yay!You took the idea for BUMPER CAR thread and we're posting constructively.Kinda.
    3 words, followed by a summation. Crash. And. Burn. Very Hilarious.
  • Yeah.... I see this being locked.

Just saying.
  • ShaggE;76940 said:
    Yeah.... I see this being locked.

Just saying.
    I really don't think it will, i have seen dozens of pointless rambling posts in several threads. Consider this a venting spot for things like the.. oh, i dunno... "Nintendo sucks/Nintendo is great" argument that went on for 7 hours in the release date thread.
  • I think nintendo, AS A COMPANY, makes alot of bad desicions.WHERE IS EARTHBOUND, WILY WARS, AND SUPER MARIO RPG ON VIRTUAL CONSOLE, HUH?And why all the craptastic WiiWare?Come on!Frat Party Table Tennis?!?!?!
  • This thread was totally necessary. Most people on this board have gone mad, so thanks InfamousDS. This will be the place where people can at least get most of the silliness and frustration released.
  • Travis_Touchdown;76950 said:
    This thread was totally necessary. Most people on this board have gone mad, so thanks InfamousDS. This will be the place where people can at least get most of the silliness and frustration released.
    Again, i cannot take the credit, as this was Thnikkaman's idea. i just made it into an actual thing.
  • all random threads get locked, true story
  • If we get Will or Emily to approve, everything will be okay. That is weird since I'm pretty sure Tobacco is the actual forum guy, and any Telltale crew member is an admin.
  • I can't help but feel that this is what the general discussion board is for.
    That being said, lots of people only seem to visit this board and it's by far the most volatile, so let's see how it works out.
This discussion has been closed.