User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why do JERKASSES keep bidding on the GODDAMN items I (ME!!!) want!
  • Played Trials Evolution for the first time in many months tonight and I manage to successfully complete the last extreme track with my first attempt (it did take 18 and a half minutes mind, with 293 faults), a feat I've tried many times to do before. That means that I've done each track to at least bronze standard. Yay.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Snow needs to stop falling.
  • Jennifer;769530 said:
    Snow needs to stop falling.
    Wouldn't that damage the environment?
  • I'm like, emotionally injured from the end of The Walking Dead. I'm borderline depressed.
  • Really wish my psychiatrist didn't let me go, telling me I'm "normal". I could really use some professional help right now. Useless shrink.
  • My new favorite comparison that I've just come up with: "more hackers than MIT on a three-day weekend".

Thank you, that is all. Feel free to use it whenever you have to discuss a large number of hacking peoples.

@Fawful: I'm not a psychiatrist, but I think you're at least as normal as I am. I don't know how much of a help that is and actually, now that I think of it, that sentiment might actually be worth less no help whatsoever.
  • Alcoremortis;769595 said:
    @Fawful: I'm not a psychiatrist, but I think you're at least as normal as I am. I don't know how much of a help that is and actually, now that I think of it, that sentiment might actually be worth less no help whatsoever.
  • Gah! Trying to find decent cheap/free ebooks to read.
    And its annoyingly hard to find anything, because there are so many damn romance and murder mystery novels... -_-

At this rate I might have to seriously start writing my own. At least then I'd have something to read I know I like! XD
This discussion has been closed.