User Avatar Image

How did Clem drag Lee into the jewellery store?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users
I just wonder how she was able to carry Lee:confused:
I think Lee was kind of rot! and because of that he lose Weight or something like that
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's one theory. :D
  • DreadMagus;769998 said:
    Yeah, that's not creepy at all.......
    Maybe that could of been phrased better, but the point still stands and I fully agree with it :o
  • Riadon;770007 said:
    You're right, it isn't.
    The phrase "true love" generally refers to sexual attraction. Thus, using the phrase "true love" in reference to a sort of parental love is incredibly creepy.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    anonymau5;770104 said:
    The phrase "true love" generally refers to sexual attraction. Thus, using the phrase "true love" in reference to a sort of parental love is incredibly creepy.
    This isn't always the case. For example, they used the term true love to refer to the love Snow White's daughter had for her son in Once Upon a Time.
  • Hey hey hey guys , the phrase "True love" I mean love to the daughter of his father. Nothing criminal. How...h-how you even can think about another meaning of this phrase??? I'm in shock.
    How you can defile it is a wonderful feeling of parental love such terrible thoughts?
  • Because Lee isn't her father.

Now, if Lee was her father and you had said "true love" I..... probably would have seen it the way you meant it. :p

Let's just mark it down to misunderstanding via phrasing and move on. :p
  • DreadMagus;770128 said:
    Because Lee isn't her father.

:p
    Is it really matter in that situation? Ok, Lee was AS her father, and Clem LOVED him as her own father. End of story
  • Dude, let it go.

I said I already understood what you were trying to say.
  • anonymau5;770104 said:
    Everyone knows what he meant.
  • That's one theory.
This discussion has been closed.