User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;770004 said:
    I knew a Dan Harmon-free Community would be worse, but I didn't realize HOW bad it'd be.
    This is depressing. I guess I won't watch Season 4 then to preserve my beautiful memories of the show.
  • It's 2013 where the hell are the Robo-Simpsons.
  • divisionten;770125 said:
    My... hand...
    Good thing you have voice recognition.
  • In hospital. Keep you posted. Doesn't hurt, but swollen and possibly fractured.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    divisionten;770125 said:
    My... hand...
    divisionten;770214 said:
    In hospital. Keep you posted. Doesn't hurt, but swollen and possibly fractured.
    Oh, ouch. What did you do to it?
  • Smashed it.

Due to fortuitous turn of events, the medical school is going to study the x-rays so Im getting med care free. Not even a copay. I love having a rare disease. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    divisionten;770219 said:
    Due to fortuitous turn of events, the medical school is going to study the x-rays so Im getting med care free. Not even a copay. I love having a rare disease. :D
    Lucky. I have a rare disease too (collagenous colitis), and all I ever hear from doctors is that I'm fat and if I lose weight all my problems will magically go away. :(

Oh, but you're not lucky about your hand. Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything heals up fine (and quickly).
  • Not broken or fractured. Just a few burst blood vessels. Soft cast and elevation.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    divisionten;770238 said:
    Not broken or fractured. Just a few burst blood vessels. Soft cast and elevation.
    Glad to hear that. I had a lacerated tendon in my left hand a few years ago (wait, 10 years ago. Wow. I can't believe it's been that long), and it's really surprising finding out how hard it is to function with only one hand (I'm primarily right handed [I'm actually ambidextrous]), so that helped.
This discussion has been closed.