36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think Season 2 will focus on Omid's cat and his backstory. Like, episode 1 will show Omid and Christa leaving on the road trip. And when they leave you hit a button that turns the apartment into a cat disco, and all of your cat friends come by.

But then, one of the cats starts acting all weird. At first you think he's just on cat ecstasy. But wait.. oh shit, HE'S A WALKER KITTY. Shit just got real.

The rest of the episode will then focus on the struggles of being a kitty trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. And in the end you have to choose between the pretty female cat with hunting skills, or the smart IT cat who can pick locks.

Choose wisely!
  • Web Head;770250 said:
    Alright guys, hear it or not but in SEASON 2, you'll play as the GUY walking on the hills, he will surely be the protagonist of season 2
    And how do you know that, sir?
  • Come to think of it, how does everyone feel about Omid or Christa becoming the PC for season 2?
  • Robert Morgan;770325 said:
    Come to think of it, how does everyone feel about Omid or Christa becoming the PC for season 2?
    IMO. They're still randoms to me.
  • Robert Morgan;770325 said:
    Come to think of it, how does everyone feel about Omid or Christa becoming the PC for season 2?
    Boring.
  • Web Head;770250 said:
    , he will surely be the protagonist of season 2 and the CHOICES you have made in season 2 will INFLUENCE your interaction with her, whether Clem shoots you, talks to you or escapes from you, so, you'll meet Clementine at the end of episode 1 season 2, then you'll have her in ep 2 with ya, I think that's the only idea Telltale has, who knows, they might change plans xD
    I guess that you heard that interview with Melissa Hutchison too :)
  • zev_zev;770381 said:
    I guess that you heard that interview with Melissa Hutchison too :)
    Ofcourse, people have been unaware of that so I posted it for them...:D
  • Whatever TTG brings to Season 2, I HOPE it is NOT from the TV show. I think that would be a huge mistake.
  • Desmodus87;771294 said:
    Whatever TTG brings to Season 2, I HOPE it is NOT from the TV show. I think that would be a huge mistake.
    why do you think that? Both the tv show and the game are based off the comics anyway.
This discussion has been closed.