User Avatar Image

lees wife

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
I've always wondered who lees wife was. Telltale could have at least gave us a name. I've just wondered who she was this whole time with this thinking i came up with a far-fetched theory maybe lees wife is michionne

Evidence(Far Fetched)
1. Michionne said that she had and Ex-Husband. The zombies with her were her boyfriend and his best-friend.

2. Michionne was a lawyer and sometime that means you have to travel around the state to settle cases and etc. She could have developed a relationship with him while they were working on a case(we do see how michionne is with men)
3. She said she had two kids but by the look (I know looks) you can tell she’s never had a child.
Was bored so came up with this don’t judge :P TT just give us a name. (spelled her name wrong but i dont care)
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CarScar;769773 said:
    So, what characters state isn't proof? Michonne just lied for shits and giggles? I'm sorry but this is just silly.
    It's not even the flashback story shows no proof she has kids
  • It would be more likely that she would lie and say she didn't have kids when she did. Do you think it would be fun to admit to everyone that you couldn't save your own kids? It didn't gain her anything to say she had kids. To think she was lying really is just silliness. There is no reason she would have made up kids, no benefit, and it actually shows a flaw in her bad-assedry. :P
  • KingOfTheDead;771566 said:
    It's not even the flashback story shows no proof she has kids
    So that means she lied...? For no reason? We can take what character's say as truth, there would be no reason not too in fact. It'd be like saying:

"Oh, Katjaa doesn't have a sister."
    "But Kenny stated that Katjaa has a sister from Memphis..."
    "That doesn't mean it's true, we didn't even get a flashback confirmation!"
  • CarScar;771661 said:
    So that means she lied...? For no reason? We can take what character's say as truth, there would be no reason not too in fact. It'd be like saying:

"Oh, Katjaa doesn't have a sister."
    "But Kenny stated that Katjaa has a sister from Memphis..."
    "That doesn't mean it's true, we didn't even get a flashback confirmation!"
    You shouldn't always assume everything that comes out of a person mouth is true.
  • KingOfTheDead;771677 said:
    You shouldn't always assume everything that comes out of a person mouth is true.
    BUT it's not a person it's a character. A character that has NO REASON to lie.
  • anonymau5;771678 said:
    BUT it's not a person it's a character. A character that has NO REASON to lie.
    Yeah. No offense to KingOfTheDead but that logic is just so goofy.
  • I have a feeling that too many users are taking a joke seriously.
  • DanJ555;771905 said:
    I have a feeling that too many users are taking a joke seriously.
    This is a joke...? Sarcasm doesn't transfer over text, I hope you realize.
  • DanJ555;771905 said:
    I have a feeling that too many users are taking a joke seriously.
    Honestly, I could see nothing to indicate his sarcasm. I checked, and from what I can tell KingOfTheDead ALWAYS talks like that.
  • Michonne is not lees wife.period
This discussion has been closed.