User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Darth Marsden;771153 said:
    Anodyne (well worth it at a mere Dollar!)
    Yay! I talked you into it!

This is a really good 2D Zelda-style game. The $1 sale really is an impulse price for a great game. It's on Greenlight right now and anyone who buys it at this $1 price point has been promised a Steam key if it hits Steam.
  • I bought of ton of stuff the other day. Mostly 360 games(and two Wii games)

Wolfenstein
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Bayonetta
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Manhunt II.
  • A few more original XBox games.

image image
    image image

That last one's kinda interesting, cause I didn't really want it, but I needed it for...

...well, I can't really say. Shouldn't be too hard to find out why if you're REALLY curious though.
  • Darth Marsden;771544 said:
    A few more original XBox games.

image image
    image image

That last one's kinda interesting, cause I didn't really want it, but I needed it for...

...well, I can't really say. Shouldn't be too hard to find out why if you're REALLY curious though.
    Heh. I wouldn't go worrying about soft modding a console that is both long out of active duty, and the games themselves not getting any kind of modern support at all! XD
  • Crusader Kings 2 and Torchlight 2. Bloody Crusader Kings 2 is addicting. It's basically a Tywin Lannister simulator. Two brothers revolted against me, so after a good civil war, I went all "Rains of Castamere" on them!
  • RetroVortex;771577 said:
    Heh. I wouldn't go worrying about soft modding a console that is both long out of active duty, and the games themselves not getting any kind of modern support at all! XD
    Honestly, I'm doing it so I can install the DLC Toe-Jam & Earl 3 got. No other way of getting it these days.

It is still legally questionable though, hence my reluctance to talk specifics. Thanks for blowing that out of the water, by the way. Much appreciated. :p
  • Black 2, White 2, and the new Layton game for $45. Not bad...
  • ted12;771696 said:
    Black 2, White 2
    The latest Pokemons, I'm guessing?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Why, coolsome, WHY??
Add Comment