User Avatar Image

The Simpsons tapped out

posted by Leplaya on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users
I was curious if anyone has played this simpsons game for the IOS marketing. Alright, homer is busy playing an IOS game at the power plant. His actions for being focused on the game over his job causes the plant explodes and wipe out all of Springfield. So its up to you the player to rebuilt the town. So far the game is fun on one small criticsm.

Don’t pick the grow the corn in cletus’s farm unless if your willing to wait for 90 days. I thought it was 90 hours but I was wrong.
104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sorry for the update on an old topic, but I finally got an Iphone 4 and I downloaded Simpsons Tapped out. I got my old game back up and running. I'm looking for friends for it. My username is 'hurtstwoou', I have send three requests to three users on here. Please accept so I can complete a task that requires friends.
  • It's not letting me accept recently and I don't know why, but I'll look into it. This topic isn't that old btw ;D It gets bumped every once in a while.

In other news, the Valentines Day event was terrible. I had everything completed in a few days.
  • DAISHI;771805 said:
    It's not letting me accept recently and I don't know why, but I'll look into it. This topic isn't that old btw ;D It gets bumped every once in a while.

In other news, the Valentines Day event was terrible. I had everything completed in a few days.
    Yeah...i still need to complete tasks for the event.
  • I dont mean to sound like a pain here, but can someone send me requests so I can get the valentine card task over and done with?
  • Leplaya;771877 said:
    I dont mean to sound like a pain here, but can someone send me requests so I can get the valentine card task over and done with?
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • Hi Leplaya,
    I played the game and want others to play this game also as it's simply amazing. Love the graphics, music and stages.
  • Thanks Ryan. Also...Before Feburary ends. Can someone help me out on getting 90 hearts? I am in need of getting a Valentine's tree and three buildings that are for only a limited time(its part of one of the quests on the game).
  • Yeah, the valentine's tree does not work like the christmas one, It won't give you the Valentine's hearts.
  • What will give you hearts then? And what will become of the hearts once February is out of the picture?
  • Sorry to drag up a sleeping thread but I found this yesterday thought I'd say I've added everyone here. I'm magicalbra.

Hope you're all not bored of the game yet.
Add Comment