User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.5K users
So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.
695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gman5852;769150 said:
    Is it me or did the trailer show a location that looked a LOT like Savannah from Telltale's game?
    Oh that and the the game didn't look as bad as the older trailer, so that is a plus, let's hope it improves more before release if possible.
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Also, am I the only one bother by the fact that they advertising with/released a DLC trailer for a game that hasn't been nor is even close to being released yet? That goes to show they've spent development time working on DLC for the game when they could've easily put that content in the game. SO they're basically saying: "Hey you're going to have to pay an extra $4.99 on top of the $59.99 you already paid for the game if you want the 'full' version."
  • Gibbeynator;769119 said:
    When was the last time Activision EVER released a demo for something before launch?
    No, but months after, for these games at least:

Call of Duty: World at War
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    Call of Duty: Black Ops

Under special circumstances to certify that people will buy the game, they should release a demo of it.
  • I wanted this game to succeed cuz it sounded fun and interesting, but with each new bit of info my hopes keep on plummeting...
  • hmm i think i'd give it a try, though I have a pretty solid feeling it won't be close to being anywhere as good as Telltale's Walking Dead. and yeah, i think a demo would be a good idea for them but I hardly doubt theyd be looking in this thread for suggestions :p
  • And the PC version has been cancelled. That's pretty much an admission that they don't give a fuck about this game. I guess they figure the PC crowd is more discerning?
  • mosfet;772200 said:
    And the PC version has been cancelled. That's pretty much an admission that they don't give a fuck about this game. I guess they figure the PC crowd is more discerning?
    Lol..There's gonna be A lot of pissed people..
    Or..not ._.
  • Breaking news! Activision reports that the game has been scrapped for a Daryl Dixon Dating Sim.
  • mosfet;772200 said:
    And the PC version has been cancelled. That's pretty much an admission that they don't give a fuck about this game. I guess they figure the PC crowd is more discerning?
    Well, one less reason for me to give a shit about this game since, you know, I wouldn't be able to play it if I did.

You let me know how much it sucks when it comes out, guys.
  • Fabrimuch;772384 said:
    Well, one less reason for me to give a shit about this game since, you know, I wouldn't be able to play it if I did.

You let me know how much it sucks when it comes out, guys.
    Unfortunately, same here. Not that i had very high hopes for the game to begin with, but still....
  • I have thought about getting TWD Survival Instinct,but it doesn't look that good,my other choice was Aliens Colonial Marines as I love the Aliens franchise,but that got some bad reviews,any help?
This discussion has been closed.