User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15.4K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well I'm bout 50/50 that Kenny is alive, but I'm also that person that is in denial over Lee. I think Kenny did make it. Reason 1: I heard no screams, but I heard fighting from a distance.
    The grunts and the gurggling and rip/tears from Ben's body being eaten by walkers. Reason 2: I only saw one pile of zombies; the ones eating Ben. I didn't see anything else below from the arial view. Reason 3: Kenny didn't want to die. Reason 4: Lost in herd, not said dead. Reason 5: As stated above, made to be ambiguous just in case they need another character for season 2. I think they definitely will, considering the lack of veteran/known/liked characters.

But that's just my opinion. It's good to hope for the best :D
  • Fun fact: if you dont shoot zombies in the attic and you saved ben in the allyway kenny will have 2-3 bullets. 1 for ben 1 for himself
  • aaron1290;772436 said:
    Fun fact: if you dont shoot zombies in the attic and you saved ben in the allyway kenny will have 2-3 bullets. 1 for ben 1 for himself
    I tested this a while ago, not firing a single shot in the mansion(thus retaining all five bullets) and although Lee gave Kenny all of them i still only heard one shot.

Oddly he fires multiple shots in the Christa scenario, where you can't give him bullets because Ben doesn't pick up your gun.
  • Mornai;772462 said:
    I tested this a while ago, not firing a single shot in the mansion(thus retaining all five bullets) and although Lee gave Kenny all of them i still only heard one shot.

Oddly he fires multiple shots in the Christa scenario, where you can't give him bullets because Ben doesn't pick up your gun.
    i got that off the walking dead wiki :/
  • aaron1290;772469 said:
    i got that off the walking dead wiki :/
    Don't believe all you see :D I only heard one shot and I saved one just for Kenny ;) Only in Christa's scene does he shoot more than once, no matter what, because somehow he gets an extra bullet xD and it wasn't on himself. Anyway, Kenny wouldn't kill himself. He calls himself a Christian man right? Well isn't it not right to commit suicide? He wanted to live, but also wanted to save Ben, or help him at least. He knew he might die, so he said no matter what he'd be happy, cuz if he died he got to see his family. I just gotta dream that he was strong enough to make it. If Tyresse can do it, and Lee can, then so can Kenny
  • I hope Kenny is alive, He was awesome!, and until i see body (walking or not) then he is alive! :)
  • pinkxangel;772812 said:
    i hope kenny is alive, he was awesome!, and until i see body (walking or not) then he is alive! :)
    yesssssss!
  • I hope Kenny is alive!

So we can kill him. :D
  • Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUnhHn4cuzg

This is probably proof or whatever.
    During both Kenny "death" scenes, Kenny alway move offscreen.

In neither does he get explicitly bit or make any pained noises.
    During the "Ben" death scene, you can ear the walkers eating Ben, so do not worry.

At the end of the series, Kenny is listed as "Lost" instead of died/dead.

Does that means he will apparear during Season 2? :eek:

Post what do you think!
  • For all we know, he could be the PC...although I've posted that idea here before, and it wasn't too popular.
This discussion has been closed.