User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;772757 said:
    Would it be awkward if due to a sci-fi thingy you ended up with a offspring who is older then you and was created that way so you never got to raise them and they have adult knowledge programed into there brains.
    That's more plausible a future than you'd think.
    Vainamoinen;772760 said:
    Go!! Fast. We all deserve a bit of peace and quiet.
    Giant Tope;772765 said:
    >: (

Its really pretty and hopefully we'll be moved in before divisionten and dashing get here. Y'all gonna love it.
    Vainamoinen;772768 said:

Err, I meant YOU deserve peace and quiet, and a refuge from your former neighbors.

Mods, it's funny when you screw up.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    So I am "mods" now. :cool:

I'm glad you're having a good time though.
  • Vainamoinen;772805 said:

maybe you should watch that weight...
  • You're gonna carry that weight.
  • Vainamoinen;772805 said:

You're the entire mod team now.
  • Giant Tope;761971 said:
    Well, I started dating someone at work (who I wasn't friends with prior) and everything is going really well. My only concern, I guess, is that things are going so well to the point that things seem to be moving kinda fast, but it feels right.
    Giant Tope;772745 said:
    I found a place in inner (real) Portland in the most desired neighborhood and near public transit that the boyfriend and I can afford.
    Mid-January: Concerned things are moving too fast.

Mid-February: Signing a lease together.

Yep, that's fast! Good luck, though!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Giant Tope;772745 said:
    I found a place in inner (real) Portland in the most desired neighborhood and near public transit that the boyfriend and I can afford.
    You're moving in with your guy? Congrats! Sounds like you guys are going to love your new place.
    coolsome;772757 said:
    Would it be awkward if due to a sci-fi thingy you ended up with a offspring who is older then you and was created that way so you never got to raise them and they have adult knowledge programed into there brains.
    Kinda like [SPOILER]Amy and River[/SPOILER] in Doctor Who? Not exactly the same, but very similar weirdness.
  • Puzzlebox, this Doctor Who talk made me realize you're essentially real-life Rose Tyler. The Dude could easily pass for an incarnation of Doctor Who. I'm not convinced he's not The Doctor.
  • WarpSpeed;772853 said:
    Yep, that's fast! Good luck, though!
    Welp I decided that the only reason why I was worried was that others would think it's too fast. Heh. If things felt the least bit off, I wouldn't be doing it, but I'm pretty excited.
This discussion has been closed.