User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.5K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No. The land, water and atmosphere would just be irradiated and incapable of supporting life for tens of thousands of years.

The planet itself is too large to completely crumble or break up from the force, though, considering the thickness of the crust alone.
  • It could be able to influence the planetary rotation considering that the deployment of nuclear weapons seems to be rather irregular and limited to the northern hemisphere.
  • You know I think I might skip half a generation this time guys.
    I mean in hindsight, I probably have about 3-4 years worth of games I haven't played and I should catch up on them.

(Well... after I EVENTUALLY finish Ni No Kuni. (30 hours in and still no sign of it ending, now thats what I call awesome! :D))
  • Yesterday I told a guy I have a crush on him. It was the bravest I've ever been.

He Shot me down, but he made me laugh while doing so. I actually had to ask him to stop being witty.
  • Remolay;773216 said:
    Yesterday I told a guy I have a crush on him. It was the bravest I've ever been.

He Shot me down, but he made me laugh while doing so. I actually had to ask him to stop being witty.
    Even if the results didn't turn out the way you would have liked, it must feel good to get that off your chest. Everything'll be okay.
  • Remember that rejection is better than silent regret.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Errrr... DAISHI, if you happen to miss your last post, I moved it here.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=773211

Seems like that new member you replied to likes multispamming his ideas in different forums... which we will not have here. ;)
  • Hah! Understood. I'm more of a drive by poster.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Lord almighty. Heino's Rammstein and Ärzte cover versions are actually way better than the originals.

Oh wait, non German crowd. :o
  • Vainamoinen;773266 said:
    Lord almighty. Heino's Rammstein and Ärzte cover versions are actually way better than the originals.
    Are you sure you haven't lost your mind?
This discussion has been closed.