User Avatar Image

Four in February

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
I know people don't like me linking to Kotaku, but there's an interesting post there about a 'Four in February' initiative. Here's the page link

In short, the idea behind 'Four in February' is to finish four games in February.

...and that's it.

It's basically just a simple drive to get people to finish four games they've been meaning to get round to. No actual rules, just pick four games and do your damnedest to finish them all.

I've already picked my four, so I'll list 'em here.

- Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary Edition (XBox 360 - never got past the Library in the original version, so it'll be interesting to see if I can do it this time)
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (on Steam, since I picked it up and promptly did nothing with it)
- Ratchet & Clank 3 (from the PS3 trilogy - despite finishing the PS2 version I never got round to the PS3 one despite it being the best of the trilogy)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Steam again. HATED this game first time round, but I want to see how hilariously bad the story is).

And if I finish all four, I'll celebrate by playing The Force Unleashed II. *shudder*

So yeah, that's Four in February. Anyone else feel like joining in?
95 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So my four for this month were:
    Home
    Snowdrift
    The Walking Dead
    The Chzo Mythos
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE
    DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
    Half-life 2: Episode 1
    Trine 2
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    King's Quest V
    Leisure Suit Larry 5
    Police Quest 2
    Quest for Glory 2

I have to actually finish Quest for Glory 1 before 2, but there's a little over a week left in the month, so I'll try to do both.
  • Well i finished the first 8 worlds in Mario 3D Land and saved Peach and i'm on Special world 2 and have saved Luigi.
  • ryannumber1gamer;773166 said:
    Well i finished the first 8 worlds in Mario 3D Land and saved Peach and i'm on Special world 2 and have saved Luigi.
    I'm at the end of special world 5 and it's getting pretty hard. It's actually my first 3D Mario game and I've found the 3D to be more useful than I would have thought. I usually play without it, but turn it on for especially tricky platforming segments. With the special worlds being half of the game, I think you should finish them to count the game as completed. ;)
  • Oh JESUS is Bolt boring. Sod it, I'll swap Star Wars back in. Ugh.
  • OK since i have not finished any of the games on my list but i have beaten 3 other games i have not got on my list i'll update the list of games that i have beaten so my new list is....

Gravity Rush-Completed
    Madagascar-Completed
    Tales of Monkey Island-Completed
    Super Mario 3D Land
  • - Fable: The Lost Chapter - Abandoned
    - Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Completed!
    - Lego Lord of the Rings - Completed!
    - Ratchet & Clank 3 - Completed!
    - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  • so, I went and got sick. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to finish...
  • Restarted Epic Mickey 2 for the second time last night. This is not going well.

Thankfully, I think this one is it. I haven't done anything Thinnery, I fixed the major mistake from my first go (going into Rainbow Caverns without the watch sketch), and Gremlin Jamface isn't misbehaving in odd ways (such as randomly deciding to slowly float into the sky and not reappear).
Add Comment