User Avatar Image

Season "extra" discussion, speculation & news

posted by Araron on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
New Up at Noon is up guys with Gary Whitta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsiavaPiZjQ .

Apparently,we will have more info on the SXSW GEEK stage,but we might also get something between Season 1 and 2,to ease (or worsen) our Season 2 wait.DLC maybe?

So whats your though on all of this? :)
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • araron;773595 said:
    new up at noon is up guys with gary whitta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usiavapizjq .

Apparently,we will have more info on the sxsw geek stage,but we might also get something between season 1 and 2,to ease (or worsen) our season 2 wait.dlc maybe?

So whats your though on all of this? :)
    oh yeaaaaaah
  • Damnit, I expected so much more. Now I'm sad :/ Just the fact they worsened my fears so much that they have just started working on season 2. Sad, sad and more sad :////////
  • Perhaps it's the 3 months between episode 1 and 2. Or maybe it's something that ties up all loose ends in season 1 so they can start completely fresh in season 2.
  • Mornai;773617 said:
    Perhaps it's the 3 months between episode 1 and 2. Or maybe it's something that ties up all loose ends in season 1 so they can start completely fresh in season 2.
    Hopefully. But when will it come out? It sucks.
  • Hopefully , we got to play as kenny in that "DLC" .
  • vivec;773620 said:
    Hopefully , we got to play as kenny in that "DLC" .
    Like the sound of that
  • It's an additional episode for season 1 hopefully the bridge from one to two everyone wants this
  • I think it's an episode that probably shows the adventures of members of the group before they met Lee.
  • Great. Even more Walking Dead news, even though Season 1 ended months ago and Season 2 won't come until at least Fables ends. Meanwhile, King's Quest was announced two years ago and they won't even say if it's still happening or not.

I'm glad Telltale's made something that's seen so much success, but I really hope they don't end up becoming "The Walking Dead Company." I know I'll probably get crucified for saying this with what the forum population is like these days, but as much as I liked it it wasn't even their best game.
  • KingOfTheDead;773628 said:
    It's an additional episode for season 1 hopefully the bridge from one to two everyone wants this
    I(the whole community in fact :P) would love that.Just to tie up some loose ends. :)
This discussion has been closed.