User Avatar Image

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

posted by Sammy on - last edited - Viewed by 8.3K users
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223840p1.html

It's official

Lemme tell you, as a Playstation fan, I've been waiting for this game for years — especially after Super Smash Bros. was released.

Ripoff or not, this would be one helluva game!
234 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ryannumber1gamer;737906 said:
    Wow and i thought you would be happy for Raiden being in it.
    Meh... now if it was Snake.
  • He would be great as a DLC character....After Crash & Spyro :D
  • As long as its classic Crash.
  • I don't really mind but if he ever will be a DLC character i'm hoping for his Crash Twinsanity design.
  • Played this last Saturday with my Brother and Sister, I tried a few characters and just mashed some buttons hoping I could do some damage.
    We didn't practice, as it was more fun to just jump in there and hurt stuff.

I started out with Jak, not really that interesting just like in the games. Then I was Ratchet, taking people down with a well placed Ryno was really fun with music and everything. Then it was Nathan Drake, he is my Favourite so far, he just have some fun and interesting moves. I was then the chick from Heavenly Sword, yes I don't even bother to remember her name as I don't know the game either. :)

We didn't play for long but the game was really fun, just a little sad that there is no single player co-op campaign like Super Smash had, that was my favorite part of it.
  • I finally got the PS All-Stars Platinum trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • I just recently discovered that Super Smash Bros. for N64 is called "Nintendo All-Star! Great Melee Smash Brothers" in Japan.
  • All-Star is a pretty generic and obvious descriptor for this sort of crossover
  • Chyron8472;756789 said:
    I just recently discovered that Super Smash Bros. for N64 is called "Nintendo All-Star! Great Melee Smash Brothers" in Japan.
    I am so glad that got shortened in the translation.
  • So Issac from Dead Space and Zeus from God of War has been announced as DLC :/.

Yeah as you can tell i'm sorta dissapointed by this. Issac is fine but Zeus? Really? From all the Playstation series you pick Zeus? If they really wanted another villain in the game then why not go with Dr.Nefarious from Ratchet & Clank? Dr.Nefarious could have a great move set and some great supers but no instead we get Zeus who sounds like hes just going to be another overpowered character like Kratos :/. It just feels like Zeus was included just because God of War Ascention is coming out soon :/.
Add Comment