User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;774256 said:
    All of the above. Yes, I liked the remake. You can't replace Zero Mostel or Gene Wilder, but I really enjoyed how they added in more songs (or... you know, songs at all), having John Barrowman sing Springtime for Hitler, and the Heil Myself rendition... oh god, that was probably the most brilliant part of the remake right there.
  • Would it bother you if someone you hated was near death and activated a self destruct button and you escaped but they died thinking they won and you where gonna die too.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    coolsome;774403 said:
    Would it bother you if someone you hated was near death and activated a self destruct button and you escaped but they died thinking they won and you where gonna die too.
    Arch villains who kill themselves are boring anyway. They don't deserve any better. The only thing more boring than arch villains who kill themselves is arch villains who kill themselves out of boredom. Yeah, thanks for that, Steve Thompson.
  • Okay, because I'm fairly certain this post will eventually be snowed under by other posts, I'll just share a coupon code for you:

ELDRITCHFAIRYTALESTTG

It's for a free copy of my novel, and it's valid until April the 1st.

Why am I giving it away for free? It's not because I don't like money, it's more because I just want to know people's opinion, and so far, of the 12 people reading my novel, only a few gave some form of opinions and comments and stuff. Also, I like it if people read it.
  • I'll provide some feedback in the near future.
  • I’m reworking the ending for Telltale Murder Mystery. I’m not giving anything BIG away, but you’re probably going to guess the wrong culprit.
  • It was the whatever's on your mind thread . It gained consciousness.
This discussion has been closed.