User Avatar Image

Where is my happy Ending?

posted by Clemmy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
hi everyone:) Like the title says,do you think even if it was possible or extremely difficult to accomplish, Telltale should of left a possibility even if it's ever so slim to achieve 'you're' own ending? should the players choice of being a mean Lee and letting others meet with their own demise just so you could protect Clem and yourself have greater effect? also ive seen other threads about playing as Ben or Lily as the new player for season 2? why would you choose to play as Ben? he run off when Clem was surrounded in Savanah and Lee asked him to save her,and Lily although badass wouldn't be a right choice,heres my question because i can't see how this wouldn't work and with the fan support...DID LEE ACTUALLY DIE AT THE END WHEN CLEM LEAVES OR JUST PASS OUT AGAIN(if you choose not to have her blow your brains out? what if? Lee wakes up,tied to the radiator,one arm gone,realises hes still alive and sets about finding clem all over again,tracking her down,meeting new groups,heading into the countryside,this could be great:)
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think Lee (or anybody) would survive a bite from a walker. And TTG is currently working on something "special" for TWD before season 2 and it may as well be some sort of happy ending where Lee survives the bite from the walker by finding the only antidote that was ever created. But this idea seems a little too far-fetched for a game like The Walking Dead.. still, it'd be more than happy to see an alternate ending where Lee and Clem make it out alive.
  • just hope cutting off limbs could be the antidote:) i can imagine it now,after Clem meets up with the 2 strangers on the hill,Lee wakes up(after 2 days) to cries of help from nearby,hes survived the bite,now to rescue Omid and christa on a rooftop.
  • If Lee survived I would be severly p***ed. Not because I don't love Lee as a character, I do and I was gutted when he died. But because his survival would mean his journey is completey obsolete.

Story>characters guys, it always has to be.

Not looking forward to Clementine's death at all :-( .
  • I don't know about you but at least Clementine survived. That's a happy enough ending for me, they could have made it much worse. It is The Walking Dead after all.
  • Jaded X Gamer;774544 said:
    You yanked my chain bro -_-. Well... time to get Bruce Lee :D
  • Also, when he first fainted it could have been from exhaustion, as in dehydration/starvation/tiredness x stress. I think Telltale should have our choices matter to the fact that at the end of the game if you made all the right choices Lee reunites with Clem, and depending on how Clem's personality was affected, would team back up the duo and thus be the 'happy' ending :D yes? yes? I think YES. Haters >.>
  • CarScar;774548 said:
    I don't know about you but at least Clementine survived. That's a happy enough ending for me, they could have made it much worse. It is The Walking Dead after all.
    True, that's one good thing. AND don't say that! You trying to jynx her or something? Now she's going to die :winslow:
  • Mark$man;774556 said:
    Now she's going to die
    Clem's not going anywhere, dude. Neither is Carl.
  • And now you jinxed it.

Way to fail. :p
This discussion has been closed.