User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 21.9K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You become a fish right now and suffocate because of lack of water

I wish there were shorter waiting times between Telltale games
  • Granted, There are now shorter times waiting for new Telltale Games but since TTG are putting games out so fast, the story is crap, the game is extremely glitchy, and each episode is very short.

I wish that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was going to be ported to the Vita.
  • Granted. The port has a bug with a 70 percent chance of encountering that bricks your vita

I wish I had the perfect bagel.
  • You become no Obsessed over the Bagel that when someone else starts to look at it funny you attack him and are thrown in prison
    Afterwards there is a war that wipes out humanity over the Perfect Bagel until No more Telltale games are ever made again...

I want to some how win this thread
  • Granted you win and the thread dies.

I wish inFamous Second Son has Cole & Zeke as main characters in it.
  • The game is exactly three minutes long.

I wish for a pair of headphones that don't suck.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Granted. The headphones don't suck. Instead they blow, and the force of wind through your ear canal ends up killing you instantly.

I wish I had a dollar for every time a character on a television show says a catch phrase.
  • Granted, Because most "Catch Phrases" are only said once by characters, you don't make a lot of money.

I wish I looked as sexy as I've felt the past couple days
  • Granted, however you're so sexy, you die.

I wish LucasArts would come out with a Star Wars Battlefront 3 alread.
  • Granted they ruin the game completely by deciding to try and make it a kinect game. They make it 80% dancing from Star Wars Kinect. The games controls are so horrible that it makes playing the main game unplayable. to make it worst instead of a normal Star Wars Battlefont FPS online multiplayer it is a dance off multiplayer.

I wish they made a Call of duty Zombies game. That mainly focused on the co op on it and it played great.
Add Comment