User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15.4K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You keep saying EVERYONE but i listed who everyone was. Not a cow. Not the st johns which are antagonist and they are not gonna be around long. Even still kennys death not being seen is 1 of 2 reasons why i said hes alive. He doesnt believe in suicide. Like i said before. Shawn is 1st person you go with after clem and is brought up 2 more after his death. Mark is part of E2 as much if not more than st johns. Maybe brie could be argued but still is around long enough to believe she might be part of the group aka main cast. Of course you know she doesnt make it but at the time you dont know.
  • Rommel49;774847 said:
    That's not so true; Lee's parents for example, they're pretty clearly dead - but we never see it happen and we don't see bodies (all we have is the line that there was an elderly couple in the office).

More to the point, however, there's also Andy and Danny St. John, if you didn't kill them yourself. I doubt a lot of people expect to see them again, and I think atleast Andy had a lot more in escape options than Kenny did. Hell, by this reasoning we even have to count the pregnant cow as not being dead, since we don't see it get eaten once walkers lumber onto the farm.
    Hmm... following the reasoning that all of the above mentioned are alive, so what? That changes nothing regarding Kenny. I don't know which side you're on in the Kenny-alive-or-dead debate, but that argument further supports him surviving than dying.

Perhaps main cast can be defined as anyone who is an ally. The St. Johns are not on your side and likely wouldn't be from the start. They just want to trade you human meat for gasoline to keep themselves safe, and kill you if you figure it out. Mark is always on your side, and Brie is cautious at first but assists you to her death.
  • i vote alive. that way kenny would wind up seeing the visions of lee from time to time like how rick is seeing his wife in the t.v. show. one we would get to see lee again (sort of) and it would be fitting on the part of kenny. the weak will inherit the earth.
  • multicolt;775109 said:
    i vote alive. that way kenny would wind up seeing the visions of lee from time to time like how rick is seeing his wife in the t.v. show. one we would get to see lee again (sort of) and it would be fitting on the part of kenny. the weak will inherit the earth.
    Kenny seeing hallucinations of Lee? Wouldn't Clem be a more probable candidate?
  • Robert Morgan;775374 said:
    Kenny seeing hallucinations of Lee? Wouldn't Clem be a more probable candidate?
    Why would he? While Kenny does care about Clem, he knew Lee and Omid & and Christa were on their way to save her, and if Lee failed Omid & Christa still have a good chance to rescue her. He knew Lee was guaranteed dead, but Clementine would always have hope in the form of Omid & Christa(since they are still there when Kenny dies). In that case i think it would be more probable for him to reflect on things regarding Lee directly rather than indirectly through Clem, especially since they were never very close.

He could be thinking of how he could have done things differently, helped him get Clem or just been a better friend in general, since he knows Lee is one person he will not see again.

Edit: It seems i may have misinterpreted the statement. You probably meant Clem seeing hallucinations of Lee, in which case i feel terribly dim.
  • Mornai;775379 said:
    He could be thinking of how he could have done things differently, helped him get Clem or just been a better friend in general, since he knows Lee is one person he will not see again.
    This is the sort of detail that might help placate fans who disliked Kenny. If the subject of Lee was ever brought up, Kenny could have dialogue along the lines of, "He was a better pal than I deserved," or, if he didn't get along with Lee, "The pair of us were...real shits sometimes."

Or maybe none of the above would even be necessary, if Kenny were to simply stumble across Lee's body in the jewellery store. Whatever takes place in that scene could resolve Lee and Kenny's relationship permanently, and it would never have to be referred to again.
  • Viser;727696 said:
    How woud he get away? The walkers were coming from both sides, one of them grabs Kenny. I'm pretty sure he got completely overwhelmed.
    "both sides"

PARKOUR, SEE IT, LEARN IT PLZ
  • Hello guys and girls Jake here with my first theory on this forum! This theory is on our friends Lee and Kenny to be ALIVE in season 2! You must hear me out I understand this is quite hard to believe but please hear me out. You may find my theories interesting , I hope you do!

Kenny is alive?

OK Kenny supposedly dies trying to save Ben or Christa. But I looked over these scenes and found many escape routes Kenny could of took. As I said there is much more details in the video on youtube but I definitely think Kenny escaped. When he was saving Ben he could of jumped through the window. You might argue that all the windows were boarded up but back at the mansion when the group was attacked by a BIG horde of zombies. Zombie Brie managed to break through the boarded up window and an alive person would be able to break it much easier.
    When he saved Christa he was in a MUCH bigger room with LOTS of un-boarded windows and probably stairs going down considering it was a 2 story house so there is many more escape routes in that scene. And if he managed to escape from the building I think he would of gone into the sewer because when Lee was crossing the custom made bridge, he looked down and there was a sewer with about 10 walkers down there. Now considering Lee walked through about 40 with just a cleaver and maybe a glass shard and if he doesn't have a glass shard he is missing a bloody arm! So if a one armed man can walk through 40 walkers I'm pretty sure a healthy non-bitten man can push through 10 walkers. So I think Kenny will live in season 2!

Lee is alive

OK this theory is much more hard to believe but please hear me out. So we think that Lee dies either by Clementines gunshot or by the infection. But first of all I think Lee got rid of the infection. When or if he cuts of his arm I think it works because in The Walking Dead TV show by AMC. A farmer who is in the group called Hershel gets bitten on his leg and the main character Rick decides to cut his leg off. He does so and he passes. Later he actually dies and Rick's wife Laurie does CPR on him and revives him. What if this happens to Lee? What if Molly or even Kenny comes into the store where they were and did CPR on Lee and revived him? So that is a possibility. Now if you don't cut off your arm when you are about to boss out and kill the 40 odd zombies Lee picks up a glass shard and squeezes it preferably for better grip when the glass is going through the thick zombie's skull HA! HA! But back to the theory... He ironically squeezes it on the ARM HE WAS BITTEN ON. Blood trickled down the glass, what if that is the infection? What if that is draining the infection from his blood and body? Another possibility. Now you are probably now thinking what if you handcuffed Lee or had Clementine shoot her? Well with the handcuffs, If someone did come they would easily be able to break the handcuffs maybe with the baseball bat Clementine used to kill the walker. Also if you decide to handcuff the walker, it breaks free, who to say Lee can't? Especially if he is alive he would had much more strength to break free of the handcuffs. Now what if Clem shoots Lee? Well I noticed two things, when she shoots Lee she swerves her gun to the side, so what if she missed and couldn't kill him so she left him anyway? Also if you listen very carefully when Clem shoots there is a breath. An inhale not an exhale that you might do when you die. And this was a manly HUH! not a female HAA! so I think it was Lee's inhale so I think he is still alive... YAAY!

Maybe the Kenny theory is easier to believe than the Lee theory but I hope you have carried on reading to this point and I hope you have found the theories interesting. please leave in the comments what you think and please show your support by saying what I'm doing good and bad and how I could improve. Also it would help if you could subscribe to my youtube channel and like and favorite my videos it really helps me and givers me alot of confidence. Thanks guys and I hope you enjoyed it. More theories are on the way shortly cherio!

Season 2 predictions playlist: (Thursday Theories with JaketheLoneGamer playlist) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCEgR0w_qI&list=PLIGRQF0Cmocv4YmKHyfPbtI_Dq3syN2K2

Video for the theories mentioned:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJKro-X4BY

Enjoy! and STAY AWESOME!!! :)
  • I'm not COMPLETELY sure that Kenny is dead, but Lee is pretty much dead, dude. The only way he wouldn't have died was if he had cut his arm off right away, but he waited too long. It only worked for Hershel because they cut his leg off at that very moment.
  • gimmeseason2;776225 said:
    I'm not COMPLETELY sure that Kenny is dead, but Lee is pretty much dead, dude. The only way he wouldn't have died was if he had cut his arm off right away, but he waited too long. It only worked for Hershel because they cut his leg off at that very moment.
    Thanks for your opinion bro really appreciate it I like hearing other people's theories. This is just my opinion, just some information I have gathered. Thanks bro and STAY AWESOME!
This discussion has been closed.