User Avatar Image

Would you like a suicidal person in your group in season 2?

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 702 users
Just as the title says would you like a suicidal person in your group in season 2? He/She would self harm and try to kill herself in episode 2 at this point your group is feeling like kicking her out of the group because she has become a unstable and lilly like girl/boy but this person isnt going around shooting anyone. what would your opinion be?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • aaron1290;774868 said:
    Just as the title says would you like a suicidal person in your group in season 2? He/She would self harm and try to kill herself in episode 2 at this point your group is feeling like kicking her out of the group because she has become a unstable and lilly like girl/boy but this person isnt going around shooting anyone. what would your opinion be?
    Help said person out, stand by them and not throw them out, we need every able body to survive.
  • Ah, just like Andrea from one of the first episodes of season one on TWD tv show. It'd actually be a bit tense and "exciting" to have a suicidal character in season 2. Imagine that character wanting to jump from the roof of a building because he/she can't take it anymore and you having the option to save that person or to let them fall to their death (kinda like Ben)
  • I wouldn't want it to be their only defining trait, but I could see having to talk down a friend looking for a way out.
  • Yeah, I'd like having a character that TRIES, and you can either stop them like Dale did to Andrea, or let them, like T-Dog to Jacquie.
  • No, somebody with a death wish would not only endanger themselves but very likely others in the group. If they're intent on killing themselves better to let them do it, its their life, it should be their choice. I'd only insist they leave the group to do it.
  • So essentially like Carol from the comics?

    Not sure what I'd do with a character like that; it'd probably depend on a lot of factors.
  • If the player's conversation choices with said suicidal character affect whether or not he or she indeed kills him or herself, thus putting an enormous amount of pressure on the player, then I'm all for it.

    It'd be a great source of tension and drama for the game.
  • As long as we, the player, have the ability to have them get their shit together or to put the gun in their hands and tell them to "nut up or shut up".... then I think it'd be ok.
  • aerial-ballet;774968 said:
    It'd be a great source of tension and drama for the game.
    That's what I was thinking.
  • DreadMagus;774972 said:
    As long as we, the player, have the ability to have them get their shit together or to put the gun in their hands and tell them to "nut up or shut up".... then I think it'd be ok.
    Maybe they keep on and on about doing it finally your like here do it or STFU.
This discussion has been closed.