User Avatar Image

Trying to be a good guy in Season Two should screw you over

posted by vivec on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
For example: Shooting girl in street but having consuequences you can shoot the girl and still get a lot of supplies, or meat locker situation where if you save larry , lilly gets bitten.
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mornai;775145 said:
    The first two, agreed. For the third, however, if it is the only source of food and everything and anything edible has been exhausted, it will keep you alive. There are people who will do anything to keep living and if something like that is the only way for them to do so they'd probably take it. There have been worse people in the Walking Dead universe....
    Yeah, but it wasn't that far into the apocalypse yet. 3 months isn't that long. Meat can last till then. They shouldn't need to resort to cannibalism just yet.
  • The st johns had huge field of corn. Didnt ever have to eat people. There crazy.
  • Well, they probably didn't make enough to feed themselves the bandits.
  • Kaserkin;775259 said:
    Well, they probably didn't make enough to feed themselves the bandits.
    They definitely did.
  • St. Johns were crazy sickos. They had a field of crops, and still resorted to eating people. Everything they said at the dinner table was just them trying to justify their sick actions to a group of people who still had their humanity and hadn't slipped like they had. They thought that, maybe, if these "normal" people could see why they did what they did, and accept it, then they wouldn't be the bad guys.
  • I still think the St Johns were cannibals BEFORE the ZA.
  • I felt whenever I did the right thing I was punished in Season 1...
    Rewarding you for cruelty will just warp everyone's experience
  • DreadMagus;775275 said:
    I still think the St Johns were cannibals BEFORE the ZA.
    Ah, so THAT'S where Terry went. Mystery solved :eek:
  • aperose;775354 said:
    Ah, so THAT'S where Terry went. Mystery solved :eek:
    Hahaha, where was Robin when you needed him? xD
  • Not to stick on the eating people thing but the further this little ZA goes there are less living. Which means eating people would be less and less viable way to survive as time went on. The virus doesnt effect animals. Hunting animals would easier too. Considering nature is gonna take over once human domains. Rat sandwich anyone.
This discussion has been closed.