User Avatar Image

How do you think Clementine would react if she saw....

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
A little girl out in the field at the end of the game? a girl younger than she is
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Probably try to protect her like lee did clem. She would relate being in lil girls shoes 4 months ago.
  • GREYxDUZxKRUSH;775410 said:
    Probably try to protect her like lee did clem. She would relate being in lil girls shoes 4 months ago.
    yeah see, I like that idea. =) its like Clementine will become Lee and help protect somebody younger than her. She would approach her? would she hesitate?
  • Tazzle27;775417 said:
    yeah see, I like that idea. =) its like Clementine will become Lee and help protect somebody younger than her. She would approach her? would she hesitate?
    Probably depends on what Lee told her. If you said "never trust anyone" she may flee or hide.
  • Mornai;775418 said:
    Probably depends on what Lee told her. If you said "never trust anyone" she may flee or hide.
    that means she'll be alone forever if she won't even trust younger girls =/
  • Mornai;775418 said:
    I dont think clem would have the heart to leave a helpless child behind no matter what lee said. Clem doesnt always agree with what lee does or says anyway.
  • Mornai;775418 said:
    That's exactly what I was thinking.
  • GREYxDUZxKRUSH;775426 said:
    I dont think clem would have the heart to leave a helpless child behind no matter what lee said. Clem doesnt always agree with what lee does or says anyway.
    Well, if it's the same scenario in the game(where all you can see are silhouettes) then she wouldn't be able to determine if she's a small girl or a zombie, and could run away before figuring it out.
  • Very true she could be skiddish of even getting near to see who it was.
  • Mornai;775430 said:
    Well, if it's the same scenario in the game(where all you can see are silhouettes) then she wouldn't be able to determine if she's a small girl or a zombie, and could run away before figuring it out.
    what if she saw the little girl as clear as day. like, when she noticed her, she is not that far away and could make out that its a little girl
  • Shoot her in the face, since it's most likely a walker - and my Lee taught her well.
This discussion has been closed.