User Avatar Image

How do you think Clementine would react if she saw....

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
A little girl out in the field at the end of the game? a girl younger than she is
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DreadMagus;775436 said:
    Shoot her in the face, since it's most likely a walker - and my Lee taught her well.
    Dang it DreadMagus, no, she is not a walker.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/363/6/c/clementine___big_sister_clem__colour_practice__by_crazyb2000-d5plm20.png

So adorable <3
  • Oh, not a walker?

Well, if my Clem follows my Lee's example - she'll protect the kid.
  • I am sure that Clementine would be a big sister to girl who younger.
  • I think that'd be cool. I also think if she could see the little girl she would definitely care for her.
  • If it's not a walker, Clem doesn't have it in her heart to leave the little girl alone. Lee taught her better than that, and I am sure her parents did too.

If it was a walker, just run so you wouldn't have to shoot the gun and make noise to attract zombies.
  • What if the little girl was being attacked by a walker?
  • My Clementine (the way I educated and raised her in the short time Lee had) would have shot the walker, because she's done it before to save Molly in Crawford, and she would take care of the little girl, just as Lee took care of her, she knows that helping people is important, and her heart is too good, to let a little girl (younger than 9) die and hopefully they wouldn't die, because that would be... cruel.

Frankly, that's the most interesting idea I've read so far on this forums, I would love to play her, and protect another girl, because to see how they'd get along in this world, would be damn interesting, and to see how Clem would play the big sister. I don't know if it's only me feeling that way, but... yeah I like it.
  • ZeroShoot;775548 said:
    My Clementine (the way I educated and raised her in the short time Lee had) would have shot the walker, because she's done it before to save Molly in Crawford, and she would take care of the little girl, just as Lee took care of her, she knows that helping people is important, and her heart is too good, to let a little girl (younger than 9) die and hopefully they wouldn't die, because that would be... cruel.

Frankly, that's the most interesting idea I've read so far on this forums, I would love to play her, and protect another girl, because to see how they'd get along in this world, would be damn interesting, and to see how Clem would play the big sister. I don't know if it's only me feeling that way, but... yeah I like it.
    I like it. I wouldn't want to play Clem, but rather a character that takes care of her.
  • Any child even younger than 9 would be seriously dangerous
    Clem would try to help and honestly would probably be bitten trying to help her
  • The question is though, how would she act around the little girl? after what she has been through, you think she'll tell her everything that's happened? teach her how to use a gun?
This discussion has been closed.