User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 22.5K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Granted. The game is completed, and plays great. However, it is never released.

I wish I could find the motivation to polish up the songs I made during FAWM.
  • Jennifer;775163 said:
    Granted. The game is completed, and plays great. However, it is never released.

I wish I could find the motivation to polish up the songs I made during FAWM.
    Granted you find the motivation to do it, and the songs are so polished up, that nothing can handle them and they're rendered useless.
  • Granted! You're nothing

I wish my back would stop hurting
  • Granted now your leg hurts.

I wish that a sequel to Wreck it Ralph was made and was even better than the first one.
  • Granted it is made but is only released in an unknown alien language with no subtitles which kind of ruins the experience

I wish that more companies would make good point and click games
  • Granted, but just as the companies complete their awesome point-and-click games, their marketing departments suddenly think everyone wants action shooter games instead, so they cancel distribution.

I wish I wasn't almost out of lemonade.
  • Granted. You have so much lemonade, it fills up your house and you drown before you can get out.

I wish I could play guitar really well.
  • Granted, but you can't do it for other people, including recordings

I wish I didn't give up so easily
  • You have a complete personality change and never give up...
    Someone then challenges you to a breath holding competition and you suffocate

I wish that Dogs rule the world as our Kind Benevolent Overlords...
  • Dogs now rule the world, but since we can't understand them they can't give us any orders and the human race starves to death due to lack of competent leadership.

I wish every Sunday was Free Waffle Sunday.
Add Comment