User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What's your opinion of the song I'm Impressed? A lot of old school TMBG fans don't like it because it's apparently too "mainstream" sounding.
  • Not their best, but I can hear nothing wrong with it. It's a good song.

Loving the music video though
  • Remolay;776058 said:
    Not their best, but I can hear nothing wrong with it.
    So, basically, what you're saying is....

...you're not impressed? :cool:
  • Rather Dashing;776061 said:
    So, basically, what you're saying is....

...you're not impressed? :cool:
    The whole reason I didn't go back and edit my post to say that was because I was waiting for someone else to. Thank you for not disappointing me.
  • Vainamoinen;775267 said:
    So where the fuck is the major game review that says: "No tomb, no raidin', keep that shit for yourself, SquareEnix"??

Yeah, sorry, really bad mood. Work was exhausting AND I ruined my Dreamfall fan art contest entry yesterday simply by adding too much watercolor. Came out too dark, all details lost, it's just a big dark patch of color now. God DAMN. It would have been finished right now. :(
    Well there are Tombs but they are optional. And there is raiding too. Oh and Steam. A must-buy then.

Anyone know the frigging answer?
  • You got me.

It's not sound (the boot alone makes none); it's not feet/wheels (the whale has neither); it's not locomotion (a piano ideally isn't moved too often).
  • Nouns.
    Things.
    Black.
  • They're all solid?
  • I was thinking pedals. I don't know exactly, but I think it might be some sort of slang for something in marine life. Or maybe they were going for paddle and didn't know how to spell. I was just thinking that shoes and trains and pianos all have pedals.
This discussion has been closed.