263 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MtnPeak;772621 said:
    Also, I believe Josh Mandel (or someone) said on the Replay forum that there would be a gambling cheat, though I could be remembering wrong.
    Hopefully there will be a gambling cheat. I cant play blackjack to save my life.
  • Leplaya;773416 said:
    Hopefully there will be a gambling cheat. I cant play blackjack to save my life.
    Nobody can, it's not a beatable game under any realistic circumstances.
  • I've found out that it might be released in April because they haven't alpha tested it yet.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    fred10359;776263 said:
    I've found out that it might be released in April because they haven't alpha tested it yet.
    It's been pushed to April, yes. But, the alpha's already out (and looking pretty good).
  • On March 11 you can watch (live) some of the recording session for the game's new soundtrack by Austin Wintory here:

http://www.stageit.com/austin_wintory/austin_wintory_conducts_the_leisure_suit_larry_scoring_session_with_the_late_night_jazz_orchestra/20805

Wintory and Lowe will be chatting with the audience at the end, I believe.

The donation/tipping thing is optional.

Also, you can hear a recording of the new original song (by Wintory, lyrics by Josh Mandel) performed by Melora Hardin.
  • Jennifer;776377 said:
    It's been pushed to April, yes. But, the alpha's already out (and looking pretty good).
    Really? Where can I get it?
  • I think Alpha/Beta access is only available to the Kickstarter backers who pledged at least $75.

The beta should be coming soon. Looks like they're already recording voices, so that's probably pretty close. Al Lowe tweeted the following several days ago:
    Spent today listening to women talk sexy. Yes, we're auditioning for the babes of Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded! Wait till you hear 'em!
    I really wanted to get a preview of the game's new music (especially the original song) and watch some of the live music recording session that was streamed online today... but I had to work and the show wouldn't play on my iPhone. :-(
  • I nearly got to watch that show but the site required me to spend a lot more than I would be spending on the show. This would be fine, only I don't want to see anything else on that site particularly. I'm into probably the same games you lot are into plus Hard Rock music.
  • Life is like an adventure game: if you don't click, you don't get it
    Did you come up with that line? I love it!! I want to steal it from you. Clever. :)
  • MtnPeak;777274 said:
    Did you come up with that line? I love it!! I want to steal it from you. Clever. :)
    It's nice that someone actually understands it. There's lots more you can draw from the genre but if you take it too seriously, you turn into a lying wussy kleptomaniac that bothers people a lot with the same questions over and over, not to mention talking to yourself.
Add Comment