User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.7K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ryannumber1gamer;776207 said:
    Exactly why did you buy Doctor Who? I thought you hated that game :/.
    Because it was cheap (£3.90) and I want to do a video review of it at some point.

Oh, and it's freakin' Doctor Who. Good or bad, I was gonna get it at some point.
    RetroVortex;776199 said:
    (Besides you can hack the online missions into the offline game (which I may do so depending on whether or not I get 3 on the 3ds or whenever 4 comes out)) (whaaa? By the ways I see it I own the game and its no longer being supported by Capcom or Nintendo so why not?)
    The exact justification I plan to use when I hack Phantasy Star Online for the XBox. Go nuts, my friend.
  • Darth Marsden;776210 said:
    Because it was cheap (£3.90) and I want to do a video review of it at some point.

Oh, and it's freakin' Doctor Who. Good or bad, I was gonna get it at some point.
    The exact justification I plan to use when I hack Phantasy Star Online for the XBox. Go nuts, my friend.
    Heh. I already made a xbox profile so I didn't need to hack my copy to get it working.
    (Unless you are speaking of some kind of additional hack I am not aware off)
  • Darth Marsden;776191 said:
    1) I was asking politely.
    2) I wasn't really talking about Spider-Man - he's fine*.
    3) The comment was more geared to the Mars Attacks! / Popeye image.
    4) Seriously, I was making a friendly request. No need to get so defensive.
    5) There is NO #5.
    6) No Poofters.
    You can't fool me!

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!
  • RetroVortex;776216 said:
    Heh. I already made a xbox profile so I didn't need to hack my copy to get it working.
    (Unless you are speaking of some kind of additional hack I am not aware off)
    My XBox doesn't have one (I don't think), so I'd need to play a hacked version (I think).
  • Just preordered these:
  • MK vs DCU is a warning, not a bonus.
  • Rather Dashing;776328 said:
    MK vs DCU is a warning, not a bonus.
    If you say so Dashing, from what I've seen, it really doesn't deserve the hate it gets.
  • I'm assuming that's Stephanie Brown as Robin?
  • Shadowknight1;776381 said:
    I'm assuming that's Stephanie Brown as Robin?
    That would be her very, very short tenure as Robin, yes.
Add Comment