User Avatar Image

Can't Play Jurassic Park

posted by Vixz89 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
Hi i just brought the game today downloaded but when i click on the shortcut it says
Error
Could not load game data!
Make sure you are running the application from the directory it was installed to.
Then after i click ok a second error window pops up saying
Unfortunately, this error cannot be recovered.

Any suggestions?? Just ive paid for the game and now am out of pocket for the money and no game to show for it
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    It sounds like something might have gone wrong during installation. Try uninstalling it and then installing it again.

If that doesn't work, post your issue in the support forum. Telltale staff will be able to see your problem and better help you there.
  • Hello !!! why my jurassic park game cannot log in
    The game just install it and the game need a telltale account OK I register it already but when I log in the game say ( Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park ) like this Why Why
    Please help help me Why.......................
  • why my jurassic park game cannot log in
  • I'm having the same issue. Tried downloading this game multiple times with the same result.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Asphyxus;789483 said:
    I'm having the same issue. Tried downloading this game multiple times with the same result.
    Which of the issues do you have?
    Where have you bought the game?
  • Hello I also have the same problem.Ho downloaded the game and I did log on telltales hoiato the game but it tells me that I have the full version to play Jurassic Park The Game has some one can find a solution? Please:)
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Nicholas01;798863 said:
    Hello I also have the same problem.Ho downloaded the game and I did log on telltales hoiato the game but it tells me that I have the full version to play Jurassic Park The Game has some one can find a solution? Please:)
    Where did you buy the game?
  • same problem
    why my jurassic park game cannot log in
    The game just install it and the game need a telltale account OK I register it already but when I log in the game say ( Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park ) like this Why Why
    Please help help me Why.......................

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

In reply to vinselover

same problem why my jurassic park game cannot log in The game just install it and the game need a telltale account OK I register it already but when I log in the game say ( Sorry, but it looks… link

@vinselover
    Where did you buy Jurassic Park?

• why i cannot log in .it say Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park

This discussion has been closed.