User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.8K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;776248 said:
    Replaying Zelda:WW. I honestly have no clue why this is getting a remake. It's not even THAT old. It's a good game, but I don't think it needs HD graphics.
    Because, being on the Gamecube, it's not playable on the WiiU and so justifiably remakable.

Also, it gives Nintendo the chance to sell it to people that didn't like the original cell shading (aka: idiots).
  • Plague Inc. I just eradicated the human race very patiently with a fungus, first infecting everybody undetected by killing off any symptoms that evolved, then waiting while my DNA points built up, and finally unleashing hell with Total Organ Failure and Coma, killing everyone. The whole ordeal took over 13 years.

Oh, and my fungus was named Acne.

• Holy Captain Trips!
  • Far Cry 3. Love it!

Best thing are the random animal attacks. I was just sneaking past a guard when a tiger jumps out of the grass and eats him whole!
  • Everything Blizzard Entertainment released in the last few years. StarCraft 2, Diablo III, World Of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions (android)

Its actually pretty interesting so far.
    Sure it looks a little odd, and the audio crackles on my device which is incredibly annoying, (too much for some), but it plays pretty well and the story and job system seem well... Good actually.

But I've only scratched the surface.
    A full playthrough is the ONLY way to determine if it was worth the £7 I paid for it.
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings, for Steam.

Great game! Blows all but LEGO Star Wars out of the water. No noticeable bugs encountered yet, but I'm keeping an eye out.
  • Gabriel Knight 2....this game feels so odd coming right off of GK1.
  • Overlord on the PC, loads of fun.
  • Grim Fandango. I'm stuck with the 'tree' in the forest, even with a walkthrough.
Add Comment