User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 78.5K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Right here, assuming that people got so sick and tried of me frothing at the mouth for this game that maybe it's time to let people not have to deal with being in the splash zone for once. =p
  • It IS good. Except the last time I played it, I did something wrong, managed to piss everyone off, and got stuck. So yeah, maybe don't try to create paradoxes.
  • You shouldn't be able to "get stuck" by making characters upset.
  • No idea what I did. I just got tired of walking around after a while. Had to talk to some guy but he wouldnt talk to me because I helped someone else. So I went and pissed that guy off and then no one would talk to me and I wandered around for a long ass time unable to trigger anything.
  • Rather Dashing;776643 said:
    Right here, assuming that people got so sick and tried of me frothing at the mouth for this game that maybe it's time to let people not have to deal with being in the splash zone for once. =p
    You gifted me the first game, badgered me into playing it, and then I couldn't wrap my head around the battle system and wasn't hooked by the prologue level, to the point that while I intend to give it another shot, I'm still seriously dragging my feet on it.

And despite all that, I still bought the sequel the last time it was on sale, because of you.
  • Technically, you didn't have to listen. As far as I know, I don't have crazy mind control powers.
  • No, that's just me. I try not to exploit it too often though.

Watch my videos...
  • Darth Marsden;776673 said:
    Watch my videos...
    I would, but you need better makeup and wardrobe first.
  • Rather Dashing;776672 said:
    As far as I know, I don't have crazy mind control powers.
    My Steam purchase history begs to differ. I can't think of any other reason I would ever have bought Civilization 5.
  • Rather Dashing;776674 said:
    I would, but you need better makeup and wardrobe first.
    The correct use of makeup is to make it appear that one isn't using makeup at all. If someone could tell that he's wearing makeup, he'd be doing it wrong.

(not to drag other topics into this thread, but that is why I nitpicked at Anita's makeup)
Add Comment