User Avatar Image

Rick Grimes Vs Lee Everett

posted by LukeJaJones on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
Hey Guys! I'm new to The Walking Dead Forums and this is my first Thread:) I hope you all like it:) Anyway, I wanted to know, who is the better Walking Dead Protagonist? In my opinion I believe Lee Everett is the better 'Hero' in The Walking Dead universe. I chose Lee as he's a likable and generally awesome character (Depending on your choices). He's considerate of others and protective over those he cares for. Of course Rick shares the same traits, but I think Lee wins as he maintains his Sanity during his time 'In a World ruled by the Dead'. Rick slowly stumbles out of control and in both the TV and Comic Universe loses his Sanity relatively quickly. However Lee hadn't lost as much as Rick did in such a short time, so it's a difficult choice. And Lee is an original the player gets to develop... What do you guys think?;)
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee is definitely my choice. As you mentioned, depending on how we play, Lee is a caring and brave protagonist. And with that in mind, technically, the real question should be who is the better protagonist, Rick or us?
  • gimmeseason2;776817 said:
    Lee is definitely my choice. As you mentioned, depending on how we play, Lee is a caring and brave protagonist. And with that in mind, technically, the real question should be who is the better protagonist, Rick or us?
    I admire your philosophy;) Who is the better protagonist Rick or Us?
  • Well, both managed to get basically everyone killed so I'd say they're both good leaders but that doesn't necessarily mean a lot in such a messed up word.

Both mostly were good people although Rick has definitely had some questionable moments.
  • Rick sure does have some questionable moments, more so in the Graphic Novels:L If you have not read them, I recommend you check them out, there is some truly disturbing stuff in the Comics:L
  • I have, the most messed up moment is probably the time a girl is getting eaten and clinging to Carl so Rick cuts off her hand.
  • Its hard to say, Lee's personality really depends on the player playing him.. I played him as decent of a dude as I could.
  • Fuzzyhook:) In my opinion the Graphic Novels are Awesome:) In my opinion I believe the most disturbing moment that ultimately destroys Rick's sanity is during Volume 10. Whilst Rick, Abraham and Carl are on the Highway. During the Night, Bandits hold them at Gun Point. To avoid Spoilers, Let's just say it really displays the lengths Rick is willing to go to keep those close to him Safe;)
  • Rick lasted a lot longer.
  • Comic>game>show. Can't wait for the new issue! Ezekiel has a tiger!
Add Comment