User Avatar Image

Your Perfect PC for season 2

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 906 users
Since season 2 is coming out in the fall(hooray!!), i'm just wondering who you think would make the perfect player character for season 2. Even though TT probably has a character ready but maybe they'll get some ideas from this so write your Ideal character Name,Background,race and age. I want to see other peoples ideas and stuff. Even unique qualities of these people who know what TT might see.

Ill post mine in a second.
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;776871 said:
    Anyone who can keep Clem safe
    Lee couldn't keep clem safe but we were still him.

Also :
    Randy tudor should be an npc like doug was i would like that
  • KingOfTheDead;776866 said:
    Not really maybe the background but making a character is not difficult but they would have to make both a male and female storyline and that is work
    all you gotta do is change some scenes around for a female...for example.

If you choose to kill Larry, Kenny would have to be the one to keep Lily back while you bash Larry's head in with the salt lick, since it would be extremely difficult for a female character to keep Lily back
  • Tazzle27;776886 said:
    all you gotta do is change some scenes around for a female...for example.

If you choose to kill Larry, Kenny would have to be the one to keep Lily back while you bash Larry's head in with the salt lick, since it would be extremely difficult for a female character to keep Lily back
    yea kind of like mass effect dialogue changes a little and some scenes
  • Is Clem dead? No... Lee did his job till he died
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;777126 said:
    Is Clem dead? No... Lee did his job till he died
    OR DID HE (plot twist)
  • KingOfTheDead;777196 said:
    OR DID HE (plot twist)
    The Walking Dead

Directed by M. Night Shamalyananajadsasjdjusdalhdboobsrnicedhsadl24jkasd;am.
  • CarScar;777197 said:
    The Walking Dead

Directed by M. Night Shamalyananajadsasjdjusdalhdboobsrnicedhsadl24jkasd;am.
    The seventh sense
  • My first choice has been, and will continue to be Kenny.
  • I still don't expect to play a previously established character.
    It would feel odd trying to shape the moral choices of someone who has already shown that they have their own set of standards.
    Tazzle27;776843 said:
    which is why they should have given Clementine a brother figure in season 1 instead of controlling a grown up who has to babysit her, since the Daddy/daughter narrative has been done many times already. I made a thread about this not to long ago
    In which I disagreed profoundly.
  • 1.Lee 2.Lee 3.Lee
This discussion has been closed.