User Avatar Image

How do you think Clementine would react if she saw....

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
A little girl out in the field at the end of the game? a girl younger than she is
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Any child even younger than 9 would be seriously dangerous
    Clem would try to help and honestly would probably be bitten trying to help her
  • The question is though, how would she act around the little girl? after what she has been through, you think she'll tell her everything that's happened? teach her how to use a gun?
  • Seria protectora es su naturaleza como lo demostró durante todo el juego, lo que me preocupa es Telltale, para ser honesto creo que serían capaces de asesinar a las pequeñas para generar más morbo dentro de la historia, tienes el caso de la pequeña Sofía se murió en la serie de televisión cuantos no buscaron la forma de rastrear lo que pasaría, de ahí salió el éxito del Darly y asesinar a Clementine sería lo mismo.
  • But whats good about Clem is her innosense. She is smart young and vulnerable. Being a big sister would limit that. It would limit Clems best charecteristics
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;776873 said:
    But whats good about Clem is her innosense. She is smart young and vulnerable. Being a big sister would limit that. It would limit Clems best charecteristics
    I doubt she'll be the same innocent girl after what she went through
  • No but I mean futher. That charecter still has existence. Giving her responsibility would remove Clementine. She is irresponsible.
  • After all the shit she's been through she won't be the same, never ever again, and after what just happened we won't see her in a good mood for a long time, if Clem's story is continued, then she definitely will be depressive for a long time, she has to deal with her parents' deaths and Lee's at once, that's just too much for a 9-year-old. I think she would be a great caretaker, she stood up for ben, and she would protect a little girl too, that's the way I taught her, and that's what my Clem is like, she wouldn't leave anyone behind, and she's smart, if it wasn't for that stranger, she never woulda run off like that, but now she learned the ultimate lesson, and will be more careful, and hopefully live to grow up one day :rolleyes:
  • Tazzle27;775408 said:
    A little girl out in the field at the end of the game? a girl younger than she is
    Which little girl? This little girl?

Because if Clem saw that I'd imagine she'd be like.

• The one in the pic I linked. A short girl with brown hair and blue eyes
  • Depends on what Lee told her in the jewelry shop.
This discussion has been closed.