User Avatar Image

Rick Grimes Vs Lee Everett

posted by LukeJaJones on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
Hey Guys! I'm new to The Walking Dead Forums and this is my first Thread:) I hope you all like it:) Anyway, I wanted to know, who is the better Walking Dead Protagonist? In my opinion I believe Lee Everett is the better 'Hero' in The Walking Dead universe. I chose Lee as he's a likable and generally awesome character (Depending on your choices). He's considerate of others and protective over those he cares for. Of course Rick shares the same traits, but I think Lee wins as he maintains his Sanity during his time 'In a World ruled by the Dead'. Rick slowly stumbles out of control and in both the TV and Comic Universe loses his Sanity relatively quickly. However Lee hadn't lost as much as Rick did in such a short time, so it's a difficult choice. And Lee is an original the player gets to develop... What do you guys think?;)
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mark$man;777287 said:
    Rick is one-armed in comics.
    One handed. Lee lost more XD
  • Who's survived longer with their kid intact?

I rest my case.
  • Viner16;777499 said:
    Who's survived longer with their kid intact?

I rest my case.
    Lee but at first lee wasnt gonna die it was a choice made by some guy who wanted darker elements f that guy
  • Viner16;777499 said:
    Who's survived longer with their kid intact?

I rest my case.
    That kinda depends on how you define... intact.
    KingOfTheDead;777506 said:
    Lee but at first lee wasnt gonna die it was a choice made by some guy who wanted darker elements f that guy
    Uh... source?
  • Uh neither. Lee never had a kid. Rick lost his daughter and wife. He also lost his best friend. What is your point? Clem is more intact than Carl, but Carl so far has been alive longer. Also he still has his father. Clem has lost everyone
  • Rick got a LOT of people killed.....

He's like a Ben that doesn't fuck up "all" of the time.
  • Rick doesn't give a damn, he'll put a bullet in your brain if you're slowing him down without a second thought! Unlike Ben he will directly take your life, but only when no one's looking... ;)
  • Rick, over the course of the show, has given fewer and fewer fucks. Lee Everett took over the opposite path, giving more and more fucks as he went along. So my vote goes to Lee.
  • By the end of the game everybody in Lee's group is dead except Clem who witnessed Lee's death and this is about 3-4 months into the apocalypse?

2 years later Rick is still alive with his closest allies and has a fortified town starting a war against a homicidal maniac with a master of martial arts and a man with a tiger.
Add Comment