User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just like to thank this forum for informing me about Kinder Eggs. I mentioned to my postdoc, who was subsequently appalled that I had never had one and so when she went back to Germany, she brought me back some. And they're delicious.
  • Friar;777813 said:
    They must be getting desperate...
    Someone should just slap you silly for that one.
  • coolsome;777848 said:
    Oh my God, that's hot. I want Luffy to slap me too.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Rather Dashing;777743 said:
    Nooooooooooooooooo

GOOGLE WHY
    Do you if/how the decommission affects Google Alerts? At the moment I have several queries delivered to Google Reader, and it'll be super lame if I have to find another way to manage those.
  • Vainamoinen;777824 said:
    Erect nipples.
    I guess he must have seen the mew stylus.
    GaryCXJk;777847 said:
    Someone should just slap you silly for that one.
    And after I bought your book too!
  • Moving tomorrow. I hate packing
  • puzzlebox;777857 said:
    Do you if/how the decommission affects Google Alerts? At the moment I have several queries delivered to Google Reader, and it'll be super lame if I have to find another way to manage those.
    Google Alerts feeds seem to just be normal RSS feeds. You'll have to find a new reader, but I don't think they're doing anything special with Alerts, so you should be able to migrate them easily enough using Takeout or through syncing Reader with a service like Feedly which plans to make migration easier.
  • Friar;777858 said:
    I guess he must have seen the mew stylus.
    I never knew Mew was male.
This discussion has been closed.