User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.4K users
So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.
695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Based on the hit FOX series" :D
  • Kaserkin;778114 said:
    "Based on the hit FOX series" :D
    /facepalm

I don't see how the hell that mistake could have happened......
  • DreadMagus;778213 said:
    /facepalm

I don't see how the hell that mistake could have happened......
    European ratings say European version. Does Fox broadcast TWD in Europe?
  • Gibbeynator;778214 said:
    European ratings say European version. Does Fox broadcast TWD in Europe?
    Not in Sweden, here random Swedish channels just buys the right to a show (Who ever owns it) and show it.
  • I believe Fox handles international distribution.
  • Well that would explain a lot.
  • Found a new gameplay video of The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OMH2CoWIWw

Wow, after watching this I'm actually hyped to buy the game and that opening music just like AMC's The Walking Dead! Awesome!

By the way, Activision go screw yourselves for not marketing this game properly like it deserved to.
  • Maybe good games go under the radar because the company can't afford good marketing.

But this is Activision, you guys know better! Stand in the corner until you think about what you've done.

Also...such a weird death scene in that video. The guy gets bit and then doesn't seem to care. Oh, no big deal, we'll chop it off later. :p
  • It's about what I expected. Horrible melee, unsatisfying gunplay, boxer zombies, bad graphics, sub-par voice acting, pacing is off...

Definitely not worth $50. The only Walking Dead adaptation that I care about at this point is Telltale's.
  • Mornai;778406 said:

Also...such a weird death scene in that video. The guy gets bit and then doesn't seem to care. Oh, no big deal, we'll chop it off later. :p
    well... it's before the show, so the very beginning of the apocalypse, seems like they don't know how bad a bite is just yet.
This discussion has been closed.