User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My youngest brother is two years old, and when he wasn't he never ate the goddamn capsule.

Also, that point doesn't really go up, because the eggs are for 3+ anyway. It's just that my youngest brother always craves chocolate.
  • der_ketzer;778347 said:
    I wonder how. Maybe making Kinder eggs illegal is just racism then?
  • Remolay;778359 said:
    Did they make the toy edible? Because if not then by FDA rules it shouldn't be legal
    No. The way they got around it was by making the capsule partially visible. So it's technically not "encased in chocolate". Just breaching the border.
  • Ok. So my copy of FFXII won't rip to my pc.

-_-

(Worse part is that it only has very light scratches on it, so I know its not simply a matter of disc quality)

EDIT: Heh. I guess that teaches me to buy games of the market.
    (It was only £5, and I got Heart of Darkness at the same time too, and that works perfectly. Just bad luck I guess...)
  • divisionten;778441 said:
    No. The way they got around it was by making the capsule partially visible. So it's technically not "encased in chocolate". Just breaching the border.
    Oh. pushing it. I must admit, I approve.
  • Coding is shithard.
  • FOR GOD SAKE SONY PUT APE ESCAPE ON PSN PS1 CLASSICS DO IT NOW!! m
  • Wait! SONY DON'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL I GET A VITA AND THEN WHEN I DO RELEASE ALL THE BEST STUFF AT ONCE SO I CAN JUSTIFY MY PURCHASE AND MY TIMING!!!!
  • Rather Dashing;778652 said:
    Wait! SONY DON'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL I GET A VITA AND THEN WHEN I DO RELEASE ALL THE BEST STUFF AT ONCE SO I CAN JUSTIFY MY PURCHASE AND MY TIMING!!!!
    When you buy it they will then only release stuff for the PS4.
  • 7 pages down, 8 to go.
This discussion has been closed.